As Snoop would say "187 ON A MOTHA FUCKIN COP"

DEE38

Originally posted by dojafx

fuck you, go back to sucking cops dicks

yes to you cops may be gay. but when your ass gets rowdy and fucks with a cop, and catch a huge fuckin beat down dont go cryin b00 h00. people dont understand cops have to deal with retards like this faggot everyday. cops dont get paid alot and all they do is put up with stupid shit from faggots like this. all for trying to make it safe so that same faggot can walk around safely.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

or you can be like me and 3 of my associates who were 1 stopped because we were some "crackers" walking around in my mostly african american neighborhood. 2 there were reports of 4 kids with spraycans doing graffiti in said neighborhood (the one kid wasnt a writer and me and my freind were the only ones with paint) 3 we werent being racially profiled 4 and this is the kicker... not only were we completely trashed underage youths who were being accused of tagging , but they were so hell bent about graffiti , they couldnt decide to aresst us or go help the officer who was shot , that had just been reported on the radio.hmmmmm makes ya think where some people priorities are nowadays.....

i dont hate cops , and im usually cool as hell when the question me. but these guys were out for blood , and i wasnt about it. especially when they took my picture. and also gave the classic , "how wuould you like it if i came to -------- and wrote on your house?" to which i responded (at this point i was seriously salty) "well the you the accuser is as bad as the accused." then the only stuff he said to me (or directed twards me as was the case) was under his breath to his partner.

officer down...

or drunkin writers.

which is more important.

i dont talk shit to cops, i dont make it a huge fucking priority of mine to get shot by some pig so they can get a paid fucking vacation and face no criminal penalties, tell the shit your talking to any of my homies who wasnt getting beligerant with a pig and still got a glock pointed at their face and caught a beatdown, talking shit to cops will get you no where except beat down or killed, thats why i dont do it, police arent here to protect us dog, they're here to keep the rich rich and to keep the poor poor, and thats my fucking word

tell the shit your talking to any of my homies who wasnt getting beligerant with a pig and still got a glock pointed at their face and caught a beatdown, talking shit to cops will get you no where except beat down or killed, thats why i dont do it, police arent here to protect us dog, they're here to keep the rich rich and to keep the poor poor, and thats my fucking word

yea well what were your homies doing in the first place.

police are here to protect us,

get off of your rage against the machine soapbox and grow the fuck up

i dont talk shit to cops, i dont make it a huge fucking priority of mine to get shot by some pig so they can get a paid fucking vacation and face no criminal penalties, tell the shit your talking to any of my homies who wasnt getting beligerant with a pig and still got a glock pointed at their face and caught a beatdown, talking shit to cops will get you no where except beat down or killed, thats why i dont do it, police arent here to protect us dog, they're here to keep the rich rich and to keep the poor poor, and thats my fucking word

wow how stupid are you. yeah theyre here to make sure that people who are poor will never get money. sure buddy. stop chasing the dragon and look reality in the face.

Archived