being nice.

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

recently i've been going out of my way to de-program all of the "common courtesies" out of myself. i want to be the biggest dickhead ever. i dont smile at anyone on the street. if some random person, or person i know for that matter, comes up and talks to me, i usually convey a completely condesending (sp?) attitude. i say things i REALLY shouldnt, really disturbed and fucked up shit sometimes. i've had SEVERAL people come up to me and ask me if i was the antichrist in the past year. and several more said that just talking to me makes them feel incredibly stupid and worthless. this makes me beam with pride. i still need to become more of an asshole though, this means no more reflex actions of holding doors, no more letting people change lanes. i will cut off people whenever possible, attempt to get them to rear-end me, pull doors closed in front of them. whatever it takes so that these morons will not talk to me anymore. go me. go.

When I pick things up for people when they drop them or let them go ahead in line, they look at me weird soemtimes. Like it's uncommon to be nice. I'm nicer to strangers than to other..some reason..just because I'm sometimes quiete people assume I am a bitch or anti social.iam a bit of both but mostl.. shy.just shy. yar.and there's alot of peope I don't think isworth talkin to sometims..anywho..enough rambling..afasfa

Archived