Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMX

being nice.

Guest DMX

i love being a nice guy. i give everybody a 10 on hotornot regardless of what they look like. i always smile at random people walking down the street. i give people spare change. i try to compliment people whenever i can find any reason to. i never talk about myself. hahaa

Sometimes I"m nice ..most of thee time. But sometimes I am too nice which is bad. Small example.. some unfamous group trying to promote their homemade cd. i know they'll suck but i feel bad and buy it anyway....

Guest DMX

yeah i'm the same way... also i've had really really ugly girls ask me out and i have a really hard saying no so i just run away. hahaha

most of my friends probably see me as a generally unhappy and depressed person- which is pretty accurate, but i'm in a good mood at the moment so i thought i'd start a happy thread

Guest DMX
Originally posted by me IS cool

"... I am such a good person."

like i said, i never talk about myself- i know how annpoying that can be. get it?

Originally posted by DMX

i love being a nice guy. i give everybody a 10 on hotornot regardless of what they look like. i always smile at random people walking down the street. i give people spare change. i try to compliment people whenever i can find any reason to. i never talk about myself. hahaa

you sound like a real tool........i am glad you are making a sarcastic statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by dELiSs

Sometimes I"m nice ..most of thee time. But sometimes I am too nice which is bad. Small example.. some unfamous group trying to promote their homemade cd. i know they'll suck but i feel bad and buy it anyway....

can i have some money please?

Guest 455

yeah.....being nice is alright,but so is being an asshole like Dennis Leary.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by When

some people say im nice

but most call me an asshole

asshole

Guest sneak

does being nice to ppl when you want things count?

Originally posted by DMX

Hmmm... interesting.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this