Official Hip-Hop Thread

IDrinkSprite

i have no problem with your stance on the issue. i saw what you posted and nothing i posted after was directed at you. i am not really that passionate about this subject, its just i am on house arrest and i have all the time in the world to sit here and argue with these ultra jiggy hip hoppers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

its like we're walking into a house screamin.."fuck what you think hip hop is!" and people are ready to crucify us.

i know what youre saying and all, but i think you came too aggressive for the weak minded to overstand.

you dont realize that hiphop is a much strong and more stabile life style then punk or any other one. the true hiphop is no being called "independent hiphop" rather then underground. the true hiphop heads have to keep changing it because the term underground has become to widely used, namely by cats that are hiphop right now but are gonna be changin in a few years. and as for you painting comments, it is nothing but a imature stab at me. it holds no ground seeing as you dont kno me, it holds no sense seeing as it is senseless in its essence. i hit only illegal walls, its is something that hiphop and the graffiti culture of a hiphop and the graffiti culture in general have taught me to do. its how i choose to decided to express my reasons for painting, tagging and scribing. learn somethign then try to take another stab at me kid.

Guest willy.wonka

1 graff is not hip hop..i agree, but hip hop does embrace it...

2 house arrest must really suck.

3 i wish i could dress all cool

4 i really really dont like how people in the hip hop community vibe to me..kinda like they are all fake.

Originally posted by cultural me

you dont realize that hiphop is a much strong and more stabile life style then punk or any other one......

.......... i hit only illegal walls, its is something that hiphop and the graffiti culture of a hiphop and the graffiti culture in general have taught me to do. its how i choose to decided to express my reasons for painting, tagging and scribing.

hahahahahahahahaha

you make hip hop sound like the "FORCE".

i will explain my views on hiphop as to better clarify my stance.

hiphop to me is a lifestyle. duh. but like most things some expresstions fit better. the general 4 elemnts of hiphop have been deemed graffiti, emceeing, dj'ing and b-boying. that is a very general term. you can love punk music and live hiphop. you can do many things and be in hiphop but for each thing you do that strechs the boundreys of that lifestyle you have to strech it equaly in the other direction as to maintain a true hiphop lifestyle.

"for every action there is a equal or oppisite reaction"

Guest willy.wonka

i think a lot of hip hop heads should go to church and compare thier scene wit hthe churches scene..everybody looks around and smiles and talks cheap shit with eachother...it would be cooler if hip hop was more of a movement than a church.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think a lot of hip hop heads should go to church and compare thier scene wit hthe churches scene..everybody looks around and smiles and talks cheap shit with eachother...it would be cooler if hip hop was more of a movement than a church.

if it ever was a movement...its not anymore

Originally posted by cultural me

i will explain my views on hiphop as to better clarify my stance.

hiphop to me is a lifestyle. duh. but like most things some expresstions fit better. the general 4 elemnts of hiphop have been deemed graffiti, emceeing, dj'ing and b-boying. that is a very general term. you can love punk music and live hiphop. you can do many things and be in hiphop but for each thing you do that strechs the boundreys of that lifestyle you have to strech it equaly in the other direction as to maintain a true hiphop lifestyle.

"for every action there is a equal or oppisite reaction"

very good grasshopper. now you made hip hop sound like an ancient chinese secret.

hip hop says:

man who walks through turnstyle sideways is going to bangkok!

shit, I gotta come clean. I hate fucking niggers and spicks. I don't wear anything baggy, because I know that would be following hip hop "culture". When my father bought a pair of Timberland boots, I threw them in the backyard after dousing them in gasoline and igniting them. Even my own dad is a victim to the ad campaign known as hip hop. Shit, can't he realize that the smart white man took a hold of some dancing niggers, spraypainting puerto ricans, and drum beating coconut heads to create an illusion that the people of the world could buy into? Timberland is one of those smart white companies. They knew about this since the getgo, as did Eddie Bauer. All those bullshit "nu-metal" bands who rock my coverall steez (ooops - that's a nigger, i mean, hip hop word) are following ME. I believe that any form of music that can involve scratching, such as jungle or what have you is bullshit because it is following the nigger lifestyle. I hate Eminem and all those white guys at my college because they are race traitors. Still, though...lately I've been having wierd dreams. I dream that I'm bombing naked, but that's not the wierd part. The wierd part is that I bomb with a sharp rock on trees.

Anyways, I am proud to be a graffiti writer, and I am also proud that I am confused. Oh so very confused....white Jesus, please help me!

by the way, I'm so happy that I was born with a bigger brain then the other races, as I have the privilege of listening to a variety of music. There's no way that spanish kid walking down the street towards me wearing baggy jeans could have ever heard of guns n roses or twisted sister. he wasn't blessed like me.

It's too bad that I don't realize that my favourite band from that sort of sound (people tend to call it "genre") lives and breathes the music and mentality many other bands of the so-called "punk genre" espouse. Shit, when I do realize that, I just may have to hang myself off a chandelier...

Originally posted by Weapon X

shit, I gotta come clean. I hate fucking niggers and spicks. I don't wear anything baggy, because I know that would be following hip hop "culture". When my father bought a pair of Timberland boots, I threw them in the backyard after dousing them in gasoline and igniting them. Even my own dad is a victim to the ad campaign known as hip hop. Shit, can't he realize that the smart white man took a hold of some dancing niggers, spraypainting puerto ricans, and drum beating coconut heads to create an illusion that the people of the world could buy into? Timberland is one of those smart white companies. They knew about this since the getgo, as did Eddie Bauer. All those bullshit "nu-metal" bands who rock my coverall steez (ooops - that's a nigger, i mean, hip hop word) are following ME. I believe that any form of music that can involve scratching, such as jungle or what have you is bullshit because it is following the nigger lifestyle. I hate Eminem and all those white guys at my college because they are race traitors. Still, though...lately I've been having wierd dreams. I dream that I'm bombing naked, but that's not the wierd part. The wierd part is that I bomb with a sharp rock on trees.

Anyways, I am proud to be a graffiti writer, and I am also proud that I am confused. Oh so very confused....white Jesus, please help me!

by the way, I'm so happy that I was born with a bigger brain then the other races, as I have the privilege of listening to a variety of music. There's no way that spanish kid walking down the street towards me wearing baggy jeans could have ever heard of guns n roses or twisted sister. he wasn't blessed like me.

It's too bad that I don't realize that my favourite band from that sort of sound (people tend to call it "genre") lives and breathes the music and mentality many other bands of the so-called "punk genre" espouse. Shit, when I do realize that, I just may have to hang myself off a chandelier...

quitesoftslow's bio?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

What if I like timbos, what if i like triple 5 soul....

haha this just reminded me of some funny stuff at school.

i was wearing a t5s sweatshirt and a girl was next to me and said "triple 5 soul isnt skater clothing" i just laughed. apparently im looked at as a skater. even though ive never skated. but i am white, so i can see how people might think im a skater.

Archived