Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IDrinkSprite

Official Hip-Hop Thread

Anything that has to do with hip-hop in here.Questions,opinions,feedback,etc...It will prevent alot of threads being created.In the meantime,gimme some songs to download.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

wowee an official hip hop thread now my life is complete, actually i would have been completed i was first ,but some one beat me to it :mad:

download that one song called "yo yo yo , my nukka yo" its by those one guys. those ultra jiggy super fresh rapper dudes. whats there name again, oh i cant remember just search kazaa for "super dope rap". youll find it. oh and this thread is as gay as "HIP HOP"

Guest illwill

whoa an official hip hop thread! how hiphop of you. i like the fresh prince, hes hiphop. he gets jiggy with it! slayer is good hiphop. oh and bologne sandwich's are hiphop.

Originally posted by IDrinkSemen

Anything that has to do with hip-hop in here.Questions,opinions,feedback,etc...It will prevent alot of threads being created.In the meantime,gimme some songs to download.

shutup you hoebag

Originally posted by loudhardfast

download that one song called "yo yo yo , my nukka yo" its by those one guys. those ultra jiggy super fresh rapper dudes. whats there name again, oh i cant remember just search kazaa for "super dope rap". youll find it. oh and this thread is as gay as "HIP HOP"

you write graffiti im assuming...what do you think that is? if you knew ba-diddle about what you pose as you would know that graffiti 1 of the four elements of hiphop. yes thats right kids, HIPHOP. not super dope rap, son.

Originally posted by cultural me

you write graffiti im assuming...what do you think that is? if you knew ba-diddle about what you pose as you would know that graffiti 1 of the four elements of hiphop. yes thats right kids, HIPHOP. not super dope rap, son.

either that, or the media coined the term "HIP HOP" so they could sell ghetto art to the unsuspecting masses of moron suburbanite youth like yourself. im sorry, but i dont associate "HIP HOP" and graffiti. graffiti existed before hip hop, do your homework kid you will see kids in from the late 70's and early 80's sporting more PUNK rock gear than rocca wear. and no, beat street and style wars are not a justification of the hip hop graffiti connection. look beyond what MTV serves up. yoyoyo and im out son, word!

wow, you really dont know anything do you?

without hiphop graffiti would have stopped with the deaths of those punk rockers. look around at them, they are more drugged up then ever and goin no where faster then they can keep up. hiphop is differnt then rap kid. maybe you should stop trying to sound intellectual and cool and learn the fact. your one of the people that thinks to get reginition he has to come up with some new wild theory on graffiti and hiphop and life and everything when really it makes no sense what so ever.

Guest willy.wonka

i've only been to a few hip hop events that i could say that was really cool.most of the others were straight up foney(sp*)

i'd rather be a part of a drum circle, which i think has more power than "vampires" of hip hop could ever possess..yeah,,thats right i said it..hip hop has its vampires.

Guest willy.wonka

i guess its like they say, "the world is what you make of it."

Originally posted by cultural me

wow, you really dont know anything do you?

without hiphop graffiti would have stopped with the deaths of those punk rockers. look around at them, they are more drugged up then ever and goin no where faster then they can keep up. hiphop is differnt then rap kid. maybe you should stop trying to sound intellectual and cool and learn the fact. your one of the people that thinks to get reginition he has to come up with some new wild theory on graffiti and hiphop and life and everything when really it makes no sense what so ever.

explain how hip hop has anything to do with graffiti. i dont dance when i paint nor do i DJ or MC. hip hop music in no way touches my graffiti life at all. so if i am a graffiti artisit than your saying that i am a hip hop? i am not try to sound intellectual, its just by comparison you sound so stupid. hip hop can suck my dick. bunch of fake ass lemmings, lemme grab the new SOURCE mag so i can find out when the new eminem cd comes out. yo yo yo and im out again, word!

Guest willy.wonka

whats wrong with you guys...hip hop is a mind state..not just music or the way you dress.

jesus was down with hip hop.

fuck hip hop and the fake ass bitches that try to tell me graffiti is hop hop. its bad enough that i see bling bling fools all day trying to be icy hot stunnaz, but then you got the guys blabbering about "four elements man, it all about the four elements". bboy's dig break beats which is funk, DJ's and MC's are the only ones that i think are at all connected to "hip hop" music. yo yo yo word up god, im out, i gotta go listen to some dope hip hop before i go catch a spot yo!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this