Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sup dylo haha.. loving it.. got the pic of the chromies u guys did on the other wall next to tool barn? that exist was bangin....

its funny how you talk to people like your really good friends with them , take all the nuts out of your mouth quit been a gossip whore fucking eatarse wigger !

Hi im Duce (who) before graffiti i had no real friends , but now thanks to the internet and a lot of licking ass im finaly someone ! tho i still suck and do no real graff im a king in my on mind and 15 year old kids tell me im the man ! respect me bitch what ! big duce as mafia:D

dont respond gimp boy , hmmmmmmmm maybe its the older guys who say "oh hes only in it for the gossip" but then why talk to him ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cornbeef tastes like shit

its funny how you talk to people like your really good friends with them , take all the nuts out of your mouth quit been a gossip whore fucking eatarse wigger !

Hi im Duce (who) before graffiti i had no real friends , but now thanks to the internet and a lot of licking ass im finaly someone ! tho i still suck and do no real graff im a king in my on mind and 15 year old kids tell me im the man ! respect me bitch what ! big duce as mafia:D

dont respond gimp boy , hmmmmmmmm maybe its the older guys who say "oh hes only in it for the gossip" but then why talk to him ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cornbeef tastes like shit

why dont u bother even talking about it?

Duce.... i never even herd of him...is he 1 of those guys that gives people things eg..walls' date='paint,head..so that he has the respect of his fellow pears..U kant bye love mate![/quote']

nah yr thnkin of tisk mate!?! maybe you havnt heard of him either.. he dosnt paint much or get spots people can easily see.. only under bridges/in old buildings ect... oh he did the auckland motorway once... i think? maybe it was just he boyfriend sero putting him up.

nah yr thnkin of tisk mate!?! maybe you havnt heard of him either.. he dosnt paint much or get spots people can easily see.. only under bridges/in old buildings ect... oh he did the auckland motorway once... i think? maybe it was just he boyfriend sero putting him up.

hes up more than you alot,

yo i saw an old favorite of mine. "once were wariors" or some shit. do yall really go gangs of cat with full body tats down there ? thats some wild shit. yo isnt there a 2nd movie abot the fater "jake" how he get kicked out of his pub and hooks up with these giant twins in a jeep and tries to hunt a wild boar with his bare hands? he keeps flipping out and pissing every one off.

that cat is an animal.

It's a fictional story but it's based on real scenarios. But we do have gangs like that. We have a real problem with unemployment and domestic violence etc. In the news all the time there are stories about babies being killed by their own parents / relatives etc. The most recent news story was about a pair of twin babies that died from head injuries and the whole extended went all hush hush on that shit and the cops are still trying to work out which one of the bastards did but no one is saying a thing. Alcohol, drug abuse, gambling, domestic violence, gangs and sexual attacks are a widespread problem in New Zealand and not just in the poor areas either. But you can still paint in some parts of South Auckland and you wont see anything like that. It does happen but most of New Zealand is not like this at all.

Archived