Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

Duce.... i never even herd of him...is he 1 of those guys that gives people things eg..walls' date='paint,head..so that he has the respect of his fellow pears..U kant bye love mate![/quote']

no me liek the back of ur hand mate...:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude,

Please don't post pics of my pieces especially ones that have shit tags on them or in their background.

I don't want to look at that mess and I don't suppose anyone else really wants to either. Please remove them.

Here is a picture of that piece before the leeches sucked it dry...

Overbridge.jpg.7a8b46ba28eb4034c7c65ae8d60f629e.jpg

It's a fictional story but it's based on real scenarios. But we do have gangs like that. We have a real problem with unemployment and domestic violence etc. In the news all the time there are stories about babies being killed by their own parents / relatives etc. The most recent news story was about a pair of twin babies that died from head injuries and the whole extended went all hush hush on that shit and the cops are still trying to work out which one of the bastards did but no one is saying a thing. Alcohol' date=' drug abuse, gambling, domestic violence, gangs and sexual attacks are a widespread problem in New Zealand and not just in the poor areas either. But you can still paint in some parts of South Auckland and you wont see anything like that. It does happen but most of New Zealand is not like this at all.[/quote']

yah the world is fucked. if you ever find a big city thats not like that pm me cuz ima move there.

just thought the cats with tats are crazy. not too many cats from around here go to that extreme to show their colors. thas some farout shit brah.

Yeah it got me thinking... In many countries they would have arrested the whole family for obstructing the course of justice. This bullshit has gone on for a month now and they're still trying to tread lightly and not jump to any conclusions, meanwhile most of the family is either pissed out of their brains on alcohol or has disappeared from the house where it the incident happened after threats of gang retribution came in the mail (these are the type of tattooed up gangs like in Once were Warriors that you would take threats very seriously). This shit paints a really bad picture of poorer Maori and Pacific Island families and it isn't fair because as I said mostly it is not like this, society is partly to blame but individuals also need to take some responsibility for their actions. It all feeds into this negative sentiment from the greater community.

Meanwhile the Police still manage to find the time to chase us down the tracks at night.

Yeah it got me thinking... In many countries they would have arrested the whole family for obstructing the course of justice. This bullshit has gone on for a month now and they're still trying to tread lightly and not jump to any conclusions, meanwhile most of the family is either pissed out of their brains on alcohol or has disappeared from the house where it the incident happened after threats of gang retribution came in the mail (these are the type of tattooed up gangs like in Once were Warriors that you would take threats very seriously). This shit paints a really bad picture of poorer Maori and Pacific Island families and it isn't fair because as I said mostly it is not like this, society is partly to blame but individuals also need to take some responsibility for their actions. It all feeds into this negative sentiment from the greater community.

Meanwhile the Police still manage to find the time to chase us down the tracks at night.

haha word...the justice system in NZ is fukd up...its easy work to rome round looking for taggers and wotnot..but when it comes to real police work its like they crawl into there shells and hide till it blows over..

im no way near as good as Snod and its not a bite tho i see your piont cool guy , i change my outine everytime so i think you will live. But i bet your not actually from los angeles , my guess is someone from hiphopnz taking a swipe at me ! better luck next time loser

okok whatever homie... im saying what i see. looks like something that was taken from RTRcrew. say what you say it dont mean anything to me.

my appoligies im not really one to bite but since i found out who you are i shall listen and learn cause i got mad respect for your crew dude !

peace

Archived