Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that phew is cool , but that frail and 606 suck balls

how the hell can you claim that to be a piece ? piece of crap more like it ! no effot no skill just on that pop art band wagon . Not that pop art is crap but when its done so shity like that it makes me sick !

and your so called 'graff' burns that ahahaha i can feel it in my gut... your prolly the worst writer out there with the style thats prolly came out of a cows ass.. u should look twice at your shit and wat ppl say before you speak... i guess you cant since no1 likes you no more and the your toy ass crew mews and axis are all u can turn to ahaha fukn fag tiskballs.. look at there graff ahah disgusting! tsballs put nz to shame!

and your so called 'graff' burns that ahahaha i can feel it in my gut... your prolly the worst writer out there with the style thats prolly came out of a cows ass.. u should look twice at your shit and wat ppl say before you speak... i guess you cant since no1 likes you no more and the your toy ass crew mews and axis are all u can turn to ahaha fukn fag tiskballs.. look at there graff ahah disgusting! tsballs put nz to shame!

:rolleyes: nice try

that phew is cool , but that frail and 606 suck balls

how the hell can you claim that to be a piece ? piece of crap more like it ! no effot no skill just on that pop art band wagon . Not that pop art is crap but when its done so shity like that it makes me sick !

remember suicide is an option.

Archived