Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Running tings to the fullest degree...'

toner25rc.jpg

2tone (tdu/dmjc)

'Big tings we inna...'

tonetisk8vj.jpg

2tone (tdu/dmjc), tisk (tsb)

'You know me i kill vinyl like sony...'

sketch8th1.jpg

dmjc crest t-shirt sketch.

mickeyf0sa.jpg

realm (tdu)

losf9go.jpg

berns (tdu/dmjc)

ire3ih.jpg

indx (tdu), Ire (tdu)

Um. Hate to be a hater' date=' but couldnt you guys have given each other props while you were painting? or in person at least? rather than jumping on here and patting each other on the back?:huh:[/quote']

:lol:

Um. Hate to be a hater' date=' but couldnt you guys have given each other props while you were painting? or in person at least? rather than jumping on here and patting each other on the back?:huh:[/quote']

na bro we were to busy trying get our new era hats flater than yours ! and anyway i was just commenting on his photo ! shit cool guy you aint the fucking internet police ,

DSC00833.jpg

2 of my favs , ADT OLEN

ye yeah, word to olen and the readytorock crew. im from melburn and was down auckland bout a couple of weeks ago, met some writers and i must say that you cats were the nicest writers out. word to phat1 too, he was chill. if any of the rtr crew came down to melb, let us know coz we'll be happy to rock some walls with you guys. ill see if if can post the wall me and olen did, thanks bro.... peace out, ch&ys one shdcrew.:cool:

Archived