ravers

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS:

hoes would be i herd u got e....so me bein the nice guy i am let them suck and fuck for pills all night......

yeah i used to sell e and hoes would be like "i heard you got e" and id be like "yeah and it just went up to 40 a pop crab bitch".....fucking raver sluts, thats all i need, some pussy from a drug addict....ill stick to exploiting their wallets.......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

jade-

"It isn't as meaningful and it isn't as strong. If you have major 'seratonin' flow... of course you're going to want to shout to the world how much you love everything and everyone in it. Am I wrong? Besides, I've witnessed this 'Love' thing way too much. So funny how 'people' say how much they 'love' you and how they want to hang out with you and yet... they never call... come on, how many kids have you met that have proclaimed love and yet you never speak to them after.. or hardly ever...?"

...the word love seems more and more like a whore on the corner these days...simply tossed around, said but not felt, used but not cherised, spoken but not understood...there are verying degress of love...in one aspect i love all of you, although with this thread i wanna strangle some of ya, i love my sis, l love all my boys, and then there is the love that you are refering to, on an intimate one to one level-now that being the center of the arguement...i have two things to say...in general it seems in this day and age, love is an abused idea and not sacred anymore...so yes you and i are basically saying the same thing...and that is people are not using their experiences and lessons beyond the initial phase of the drug...yes jade you are right, alot of people will do the exact things sober that seem to almost be in conflict with their altered state...they are not seeing the drug beyond the drug, they are not waking in the morning and reflecting on their experiences...what they say is false and their 'sober' state will testify to that...but you know jade, fucked up or not, its funny how people just throw that word around in general....it kills me...now aside from that, the other thing i wanted to say was that i have met individuals at these parties and outside of them, who i have met and they have had a profound effect on me...im not talking one nite stands or stupid talks...rather i am talking about another kinda love and bonding (not neccessarily sexual)that is simply the moment...i know i will never see you or call you, but we shared this cigarette or this dance or this thought or this laugh, or ourselves and that is eternal and it is simply here/now...and all though i may never see you again, it doesnt matter, and seems like such a useless thought...i rarely took numbers or emails at gigs, because it was more about here/now-this is what it is, lets not waste tyme planning some unknown.. it is an abscence of past or future, time and space...do i make any sense? i think the level you are talking about is the worst, and really i dont want to see you dwell down there, ya know...let those fuking people walk around lost, taking their drugs to get fucked up, saying i love you altered or sober and not really knowing what they are saying...im talking about the higher levels of gatherings and E...i agree with everything you say jade, except that it may hold true for most, but certainly not for all....let me know if i made no(sense)....rOe

Archived