ravers

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember being at a rave on acid...and my friend comes up to me saying"hey!what do you remember about the outside world?"..

i started to think....he said"absolutely nothing!!!hahahaha"

raves are a place for you to forget..its not fun anymore nor does it look like a positive place to be...why does one SAY "I LOVE YOU"when he or she can only say it on E?

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

...why does one SAY "I LOVE YOU"when he or she can only say it on E?

because ravers are fake. all the drugs they do make them sketchy mutherfuckers. you can't trust a raver.

exactly.....half the reason i stopped playing D&B was because of the kids.....a bunch of cracked out fuck ups. parties started turning into social events (you know, like the kids that go to dave matthews and phish concerts to do drugs......sorry glue http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>), it wasnt even about the music anymore.....its kind of sad when there are 1000 people in a venue and only 50 of them know whats going on.....fuck a raver, the only cool people i ever met were the people making the moves, fellow djs and club promoters.....D&B is stale as fuck now anyway.....its all about BREAKS!!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

...im simply shocked by all your hate and ignorance, if you dont like the scene fine...but to say its not music or that kids that party, STOP WITH THE FUCKING RAVE LABEL, are fake, it makes you all sound like you have way to much tyme on your hands and way to much pent up anger...anger towards a movement, that although has gone the way of commercial, is about love/herenow/universal understanding/cosmic music/and bringing together...and you lash out at it! as if it was something evil! hahahahaha! you fukin people, just wont get it....cause you were never there to begin with...unbelievable...constantly disillusioned by the hate/anger/ingnorance of this board, i guess thats life....goin to listen to some frankie bones and maybe find something that will save my faith....rOe

why? Because X releases too much of your 'happy' chemical in your brain. Now, after having taken X... you won't be able to produce the same amount of your 'happy' chemical. (I can't tell you which chemical it is.. either serotonin or dopamine -- unsure.. ) The more you take X.. the worse it gets. You aren't able to achieve the same happiness as you did before. Why? Because that chemical isn't produced as much. See, after having taken so much X... you'll begin to see that your highs are much higher and your lows are much lower (and this is when you're sober.) Your emotions will soon seem like a rollercoaster and you'll think that you won't be able to get that happy without your X.

If anyone says I LOVE YOU.. when they're on X... it isn't genuine. Although they may care about you deeply.. (or not at all) They have such a high feeling of elation.. that they don't know what else to call it.

example:

http://www.telcom.coos.k12.or.us/drugs/images/ecstasybrain.gif'>

Raver bitches high on E suck dick for a hit. It's not a game son, I been pushing E a little and goddamn you can get a bitch to give head real quick for half a bump of E. Go out to Jersey, or some other state full of corny bitches. Get your mans and them, bring a couple hits of E. (Before anything, make sure you got an empty crib at your disposal) Have 2 of your boys outside with some E, then go corral the bitches who are all X'd out, tell em your mans got more E and "yo, you aint even gotta pay, it's on me." Then you come outside and your mans and them tell them you gotta get the E at the crib. Go to the crib and hit the bitches off with just a little of the shit, if they're already fucked up it wont really matter. If their kinda shifty, give the bitches mo' E money! After you got em lifted, Make up a stupid game, like truth or dare or some shit, then dare the bitches to kiss eachother etc. They'll get amped, moist, and in no time you and your mans will be runnin more trains than Amtrak. Word.

hey you know what --- I'd like to see the 'movement' happen without the drugs. See, so many kids go for the wrong reasons. I know that not all of them take drugs.. and they are the very ones who want to inform the 'partyers' of what's really going on. They are the ones who are being positive and trying to make things happen. Do you really think that kids on drugs could make anything positive happen? NO! Acid, X, Meth, etc etc -- they just hurt themselves when they take these drugs.

my friend was playing some jungle and his"SPIRITUAL GRANDMOTHER" was like what is that?he told her it was jungle...she said in the old days that was the music they'd play to gather energy from the earth....

but jades right!!!I'd like to see the movement without your drugs....I just think the devil worked his way into it...or invented it...Me and my friends see alot of demons at raves...some of you blind e takin soon to be fags might not see it or maybe you have and got scared and denied it...

but there are alot of demons at raves...

extacy....something gays invented to make you gay...or for you to accept them more..i seen alot of guys tricked by extacy to think that they were gay....its funny because alot of guys I knew actually did gay shit with gay guys taking advantage of them..

actually.. X is not something that was made for and by gays. So you should stop your gay bashing now. You are not god. (Or any other higher being) so leave the judging to them... or whatever. I don't care too much for ignorant people.

X was actually something that doctors were using on mental patients. They would do experiments. I'm not exactly sure how they were trying to do but I know that they were trying to use it for psychological stuff. I guess they wanted to see if it could 'cure' the patients.. or help them with their problem. --someone correct me with the right info please... (gee, always have so much to say.. and yet I can't find the damn words.)

---------------------------

ec+ms

[This message has been edited by jades_blue (edited 06-18-2001).]

IMAGINE ALL YOU FRIENDS TURNING GAY ON YOU...every time they did e they would want a kiss...fuck that!I'm a mental boy and i know of experiments done to people in there..

if i was gay bashing...sorry...but its not cool watching gay guys trying to hit on your friends giving them more E like that guy who gives it to girls...its fucking sick..

JADE YOU'RE cool and all but judgement is in us so dont try to scold me for it..let GOD do it...thanks though...

Once I was feeling that scene. It was dope to go a break and get love from everybody in the place. I always felt a good vibe and most of the people were cool and stuff. Then all of a sudden, there were like 2 cool people at a party and about 600 high school kids that didn't know the first thing about anything. All they were there for were the drugs cause they heard on the news that thats what the scene was about so they wanted to be bad and stay out late and roll cause it was "cool" and the new "rave" (haha, I'm good with this pun shit). Anyways, the scene is dead. Most of the old head ravers I knew left it behind cause of these wack ass kids. I haven't been to a party in the last 2 or 3 years where I didn't get a completely bad vibe and had to leave early or i would've busted some little kids up. I used to see kids rockin big pants and new that I could be friends with them. Now I see kids with big pants and know that not only are they going to ask if I'm rollin' or if I can get them some E, but I could never be friends with them cause they don't know the meaning of the word except as someone who they get their next hit off or who gave them a ride to the last party. Crackhead high school nothings.

i used to be like what the fuk is a rave and i started to go a while back and i wasnt sure what to make of it id go once and a while and have some fun i could never devote my life to that shit but thats just me hey ill try anything once and i was straight no drugs needed and when your in a good mood i dont want a bunch of dickheads starting fights if i want that ill do something else anyway my point is if u dont like something dont fukin do it and if you like wearing pacifiers and jumping up and down like a monkey thats your choice so go have some fun u candy asses

Guest dBUSH
Originally posted by dik.n.ur.ear:

one thing i have noticed..there is a large population of really short guys that attend raves..i think this is once againn the acceptance thing

Lurch-looking merfers always think they're surrounded by midgets. I've been to a couple of raves in my day- can't say that I didn't do lots of drugs. I tend to stay in the d&b sections- Foot stomping fun!

Originally posted by jades_blue:

hey you know what --- I'd like to see the 'movement' happen without the drugs. See, so many kids go for the wrong reasons.

exactly......if there were no drugs involved parties could be held in bedrooms....its not going to happen with these kids......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by scienxe:

you dont like (or feel threatened.

What the hell are they gonna do? Dance around me in a circle? They can even talk shit they are too busy trying to get there jaws open.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

...ok so if you say i luv you to someone on E, then it isnt genuine?...hmm did you once consider who the person is that is saying it or who they maybe saying it to, or why they may be saying...i guess not, we will just make a sweeping generalization about someones elses experience on the drug...and the chemical is seratonin...and x wont make you gay...and actually it wasnt used on mental patients! it was used as mdma, back in the mid 70s by marriage counselors and the couples who were their patients...in order to help open up channels of communication and ease inhibitions and insecurities...mental patients! jade, i excpect more from you then that...as far as it being a part of the culture...hmmm...not sure how i feel-could the party exist without, yes...is it good if used responsibly, yes...to me the whole scene was very tribal...but its what you take from it...if you do it to get fucked up, then you souldnt do it anymore, thats not being responsible to yourself at all...but if you take the experience and what you learned beyond and outside the party, and it expands you, well then thats being responsible...im not claiming shamanistic qualities, rather just different levels of use and awareness...so much ingnorance....i just dont get it....rOe.....

ok to willy -- sorry about that. I shouldn't scold anyone - but you wouldn't want someone to judge you for the things that you felt so 'passionate' about now would you? I never said it was right -- but I'm not saying it's wrong. To each their own -- right?

mental -- I knew all that you said -- it's just that when I was writing that yesterday .. I got confused with something else. (Forgive me for the misinformation -- thank you for correcting me.)

So, maybe I was wrong in saying that it isn't genuine.. although a lot of it isn't. Why would someone need a drug to tell someone how much they care? I'm sure you're seeing it as 'at least they say it'.. It isn't as meaningful and it isn't as strong. If you have major 'seratonin' flow... of course you're going to want to shout to the world how much you love everything and everyone in it. Am I wrong? Besides, I've witnessed this 'Love' thing way too much. So funny how 'people' say how much they 'love' you and how they want to hang out with you and yet... they never call... come on, how many kids have you met that have proclaimed love and yet you never speak to them after.. or hardly ever...?

Yes the scene is what you make it -- but when kids turn it into a high school social and think only about getting high -- then something is very wrong. Something big is missing. When promoters charge up the 'arse' and pull shiesty moves, something is very wrong. I wish that it would all be simplified. It can be a very spiritual and meaningful experience. I just haven't experienced that in a very long time. I don't know what it is (maybe I've taken too much X in my time.. ) but parties these days lack a good vibe. (not to mention good music sometimes.)

I'm tired of seeing kids OD right next to me. It's very scary to watch someone OD off of GHB (or anything else for that matter.) It seems that these kids only want to get higher and higher. I'm not saying the meaning has been lost everywhere (because hope is always sneaking in the shadows) but it has taken a nose dive and I just hope this 'trend' dies down soon.

--------------------------

there goes miss blue, always

fumbling over her words.

ec+ms

YO MERO, thats the truth dunn i used to push e last summer hoes would be i herd u got e....so me bein the nice guy i am let them suck and fuck for pills all night.....werd.once a hoe starts rollin u rub her pussy and its all on from there.

jade...no worries..I'm a stupid animal..I'm really a dog who hops on the computer when my master isn't home...

come on mental....i luv you to everybody...sure i can also be the biggest asshole on E....the darkside of E...i say I luv you to girls I want to fuck soooo bad and say nothng but sexual luv in thier ear...

they go for it too....but I stop myself...

because i can see someone else at my controls..I'm not driving when I'm on E...

hey look its MR.Personality...thats who I became on E...we would know all the right things to say...read peoples minds"canyflipping"and control peoples bodies...I have seen a very darkside of the drug and battled with "E"vil people...some of them my bestfriends....and its not cool when everybody is sober and 2 of your friends start speaking tongues..like they're on E..."getting taken over without knowing it"wolves in sheeps clothing...its supposed to be a happy drug?no...I have seen people be more mean and hurting people than I have seen happy...its like the "in crowd" or somthin...its sad to see people back the drug up too...people that would label weed the devils drug way before they would think of putting E on that list...

HAS ANYBODY ELSE SEEN THE DARKSIDE OF "e"???

for those of you that do it....be truthfull...I used to do that shit all the time and sell it as well....so look back and tell me if you know what I'm talkin about..

peace out to the rest of the animals on this site...you know who you are..

Archived