For all You Coastal Kids....Your thoughts on spongers.

IwearPinkShirts

What do you guys think of spongers? personally out of all the bodyboarders i met...most of em were dicks. The surfers were way cooler and they hated spongers. I surfed for 3 days, and bodyboarded for 4. so wha wha. All i know is i ripped it up on some left hand barrels no joke. there were some killers sets on saturday and thursday. i was feelin the sauce. and im saddened to be landlocked. but i think bodyboarding is cool as hell and im definitely stoked on it...but most spongers are gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you cant stand up you need to be playing in the shorebreak.....same goes for longboarders.....if you need that much board to get into a wave you probably need to put down the beer and hit the gym.....i must say i give repect where respect is due regardless of whats being ridden

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest HESHIANDET

take that back boogie. it takes way more of a man to ride a long board. i cant fuckin stand the fact that im forced to get in the water in jersey and i get looked at like an asshole for having a long board. Go to new england and thats what you ride, ya know? fuck 15 year old kids on fishes talking shit, i've paddled out and dropped in on some monsters in costa and hawaii on a 9 footer. wha wha $$$$$

Originally posted by boogie hands:

.....i must say i give repect where respect is due regardless of whats being ridden

its right there hesh......your the kind of people i give respect too....shit, the guy i had shape my board can ride a longboard better that i can ride a shortboard.....does Jesse Fernandez ring a bell?? i just see too many people around here who ride longboard for the simple fact they are too unskilled to ride short boards, they have made no effort to learn how to actually ride the board. respect where respect is due....ya heard???

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by idontwantnopigeons:

i watched bluetorch tv today, they play good music sometimes like swollen members, turing machine and moka only..

moka only is nice, but have you heard the new swollen members!? there were some dope beats but i have to say, mad child's voice annoys me in the same way eminem's does, but at least he's not all "die bitch die fuck fags etc"...check out battleaxe warriors and defenders of the underworld for some nice moka only

I used to sponge it up when I was in Jr high, and the surfers used to get brutal on me. I got wacked in the head several times by their boards. I think that sponging is about the equal of fruitbooting. Most rollerbladers I have met are kooks, and the same goes for bodyboarders. The main thing that matters is that they are having fun doing what they are doing. I can't knock peole that are out having a good time, because it is better than sitting around being a dud.

Archived