cheese steak and pierogies (tribute to niser)

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo......... mikro.. yinzer.. hit me up when you are around oakland, i'm sure i can find half an hour to destroy something beautiful .. i'm dying to be that vandal

cheer: get at onen of those two when you are 'round. i'll be sure to connect and finally figure out where i can find you crazy fucks when i'm bored and drunk stuimbling around souf oakland late at night.

always impressed.... peas

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah bro ill try and connect with those two - ive never been on rhoute with either of them - its about time. ill holler

ya man when you coming through, im probably gonna be out philly come the week before thanksgiving, im staying at Brin Mahr i believe for a couple nights.......

Guest TOM HAGEN
Originally posted by cheerleader

IHATEU: yo thats about all i can ask for, man...like i said, trust me i know im not that dope of an artist...seriously for me to even draw a piece takes like forever...im not a natural artist. i get so jealous of cats that i paint with that can just freestyle shit and pull it off. the respect is mutal too - i wish i had gotten a chance to holler at ya at scribble, but whatever....peace.

HESH and BEARD: my one complaint with you 2 clowns is why we havent paint a single fuckin train together even though ive been drunk as shit with the both of yalll.

412 cats: thanks for all the love....the more you guys bomb, the more im psyched. just take my advice that i always give: have a backup plan, be it school, music, a girl, a job, or whatever. im tired of seeing kids fuck up their lives for graff fame....kill shit if you can but dont end up being "that guy" at the bar talking about how you used to be "up"....trust me, by your mid20s, chicks are rarely impressed by men that write on shit. lol.

ZEM: hey bro, i got no problemos with you....whenever you wanna paint and youre back in town, just holler at the gods. you know my posse and how we roll. let us know when youre back in these areas.

NERD and MANDO: yo whats up yall...yeah nice meeting yall at scribble...hopefully i wasnt too bent. funny thing is i just found your phone # under my car seat last weekend, MANDO....hahaaa.

DUDE IS TALKING LIKE HE JUST WON A GRAMMY OR SOMETHING...

SETTLE DOWN PLAYER, IT'S JUST A POST ON 12 OZ. PROPHET

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

sucks the fat one this kid needs to be beaten by 11 big black people very badly and oh yeah fuck mber...

huh? not 10 big black people.......11

Archived