PopGunWar, double standards..? What gives?

DEE38

So i've just discovered your Pseudopreperism thread and was wondering if there was some kind of female alternative, and if so, I'd like.. in full detail, the complete run down on instructions from your.. maybe personal handbook?

Pseudopreperism for the ladies? Is there such a thing? Please do share.

My first question though, is about the pink shirts... Maybe rocking another color for the ladies or does the pink still apply regardless of sex?

Diesel, BCBG, A&F, Banana Republic, just tell me, i'm on it.

I feel like i'm selling my soul here, but not really...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i woulda said that since boy children are usually dressed in blue and girls in pink wen they are babies, why not mix it up?

sneakfashionguruwannabeoner

OK....first, I believe that dee38 was talking to ME. Not any of YOU.

my answer is very simple....for girls all they have to do is dress clean, propper, and sexy. this ragamuffin sew-your-own-hippie-clothes-together-bullshit just isnt gonna fly. not saying you do that...just girls in general. i personally have seen girls who are very beautiful and they ruin it by dressing like shit, or by things like smoking cigarettes(thats just trashy) and wearing BAGGY SHIT. NO NO NO to baggy shit. You should show off your sexy body if you have one! I know I have a damn sexy body and thats why I wear ass tight gear now. Women love it. Well, the ones Ive met so far have. ANNNNND SHAVE ALL YOUR BODY HAIR! Body hair is some sick shit.

Basically, just look and be sexy. Then you are pseudoprep. haha Plus...give good blowjobs.:eek:

• 4 years later...

Archived