SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my own tip on surviving :

buy train tickets.... they are financing the trains you are painting... they are keeping good quality trains to hit on the tracks....plus, you'll risk a big fine not buying one, like me... lost a lot of money very fast the other day

a survival skill of human relationships

disagreeing with everything doesn't make you correct.

i think people tend to argue alot in order to come to the truth. finding the 'truth' is fine, but arguing about everything is just plain annoying. cherish your opinions as if they were gold, or rare paint colors. you don't need to give them out to every tom dick and hairy. ask yourself do i really know what the hell i'm talking about? don't give out opinions on things you know little about. watching a 20/20 special might give you an interesting angle on a subject but doesn't necessarily give you the full picture. analyse your sources. is it from a book, an internet site, the tv, or hearsay. sources are what gives your opinion weight. and by not arguing with everyone may in turn give you a chance to learn.

Originally posted by ARCEL

People aren't really living longer -- it just seems that way.

i really doubt that it seems that way..to you maybe..i really think that because we see older people doing things old people..sorry elderly people doing things that elderly people shouldn't do..or don't usually do we think the world is getting younger..when really it's the elderly that are noticing they don't always have to stay seated in a bus..just a thought..i'm 17 and still have nothing to live for but a son due in october of 03..imajin and elderly person at least 60 70 with children that has children that has children..

Originally posted by NOUM

i really doubt that it seems that way..to you maybe..i really think that because we see older people doing things old people..sorry elderly people doing things that elderly people shouldn't do..or don't usually do we think the world is getting younger..when really it's the elderly that are noticing they don't always have to stay seated in a bus..just a thought..i'm 17 and still have nothing to live for but a son due in october of 03..imajin and elderly person at least 60 70 with children that has children that has children..

i think i need to find better jokes to post

Archived