SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Smart

Go, make peace with him, do your best to let go of your anger and bitterness. He only has a short time left. Hopefully, he is trying to make amends and say he is sorry for the bad things he has done. Don't worry about letting him off the hook. If you are a Christian, you know that forgiveness is what it's all about. If he make SINCERE REGRETS and asks forgiveness, then he will be forgiven. But if he is not sincere, then his bill will remain past due.

Let yourself off the hook with this burden of anger. It's not your job to punish people. They do that all themselves.

Guest batsnake

my gramps just passed a week ago. its all good. he was a fireman and used to get wasted a beat the shit out of his whole fam. and guess what my dad did to me. its all good. you just let that shit go as best you can and try not to repeat it. and yes, forgive him because like the man said, your the ones who will keep him out of the real evil shit. and thats your blood, your grand father no less. so do what you can. if he was on some rape i dunno thats a tuffy but you didnt sound sure about that. and i was just kidding about no god. im trying hard, and i was never a good kid, to straighten my shit out because death is far more complex than life, and i have little doubt that although its incomprehensible, and may not be a place of punishment, there is a source of evil that is fueled daily by our actions and our hour of death.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ArtvandaL

Re: Boy, You Guys Love To Dish It Out, But

Originally posted by KaBar

one little criticism of some guy humping a Rhode Island Red and ya go all to pieces.

I love your site, by the way. Toughen up, guy.

so i gotta ask you O.G., do you ever visit the brick slayers section? its got some nice art in it form city kids like us..

or the train graff section? same thing but strictly on trains, u check em out right?

Sure, I'm cool with it

You can use whatever you want, as long as you give credit and a reference to 12 oz. or whatever seems appropriate. I have no present intention of publishing any of this stuff. Hmmm. Not a bad idea, though, LOL.

theres this one song on the wutang forever cd that i kinda of like

in is some some shit like

dont drink your life away

dont smoke your life away

dont scheme your lif away

dont fuck your life away (dont want to do but its true)

i find being constructive is the best way to go.

and lest pretned you do know alot of shit you dont know enough. keep your mouth shut and ears open

(this is a reply to the first thread, as i have been absent from 12 oz. for a long while)

1.Read.

2.Talk to everyone.

3.Let things go.

4.cry once and a while.

5. see some of this world we have been given. You couldn't spend a lifetime and see the whole thing. Why bother? you only have one on this earth.

5.read the bible.

6. listen to kabar. he has lived more life than 1000 + 10 of the people on this site

7. expression in your own way

8. be happy

God is real in my life. He is in yours tho you may not believe it or notice it. For me, when i look at a tree, into a forrest, or out into space I think of how small and unimportant i am, how unimportant we all are. Then i think of why in the hell i am here. I found one answer that matches up every question i could have asked. It came from a prayer. From a question i directed to God at a point of disbelief. He changed my mind, from the sounds of it and he changed Kabar's.

There is bad in this world, as we all know and there is good. I just want the good. Everything else has no right to be in my life. Troubling times should be lifted off my shoulders and they are. This is what i want, and when i ask, this is what i get. No bullshit, just a relationship, when no matter how much a situation wears you down it will always be there to pick you up.

9. Dont spend so much time on your computer.

Tee_Rase

When we gonna go ride a freight train, guy? I'm going up to Longview tomorrow, but we're driving because the weather in Houston sucks, as usual. Honestly, we must have the worst weather in the United States when it comes to rain and drizzle.

I really dont know where. My plan is to fly via the cheapest possible airline to the cheapest possible airport, bring pack and a tent and go from there. I might buy a motor bike and travel that way. I am hoping to see as much of the country as possible.

Melbourne is one of my top 5 places to go to. I have fam there and so living cost would be a tad cheaper. I am applying for a workers visa, this would allow me to work at some places and stay for up to one year.

Drop me a line if you could give me some info about the place(s) or anything you think might be helpful.

C_fresh10@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Originally posted by Vanity

it's the only way i have to mail order stuff.... and record stores in this town suck.

here's my advice... a car is not a necessity.

Heres my thing, I know how to drive - not a stick , but I plan on learning how. But I never want to drive - ever. Its total bullshit. I like the bus, alot. I never want to own a car, insurance, designated driver? Fuck that! Cars also make people fat!

haha i can remember being 14/15 and driving my 17 year old friends around. I remember the day i learned to drive a standard, seriously everyone should, if not only to have the knowledge incase one day you need it, but it will also make you a better driver.

Originally posted by Glik0

haha i can remember being 14/15 and driving my 17 year old friends around. I remember the day i learned to drive a standard, seriously everyone should, if not only to have the knowledge incase one day you need it, but it will also make you a better driver.

-plus then you can honestly say "i can drive anything wif 4 wheels"

Originally posted by SIVIK

What part of oz??Deffinatly reccomend melbourne,that aint a biast veiw either we got a dope scene here & heaps of shit going on.

in terms of graff, definitely melb... if you wanna be a tourist type, check out somewhere up north, in QLD, sun, the beach, warm ocean... its nice.

Archived