For shits and giggles...(Mr. Mikro)

Guest YinzerXpress

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

cres and mikro: i wasnt hating on you guys, i was asking why you do this to yourselves. you guys see how much hatred regular nationally known writers get...and yet youre gonna start a whole thread on mikro? you *know* its just gonna turn into a bunch of people hating and clowning...so i was simply asking why you guys do it to yourselves.

i dont care about what 99% of these cats have to say , i just like having fun with the nerds i know on here.. thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by From Autumn

"who let the dogs out" ?!? "ryde or die"? "bad boy 4 life"? the graff isnt bad but i could do without the punchlines.

im not serious at all.... just remeber that.

m deisel is god

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

I dont have a problem with you or your graffiti, but in that video you run like a fag.

true true, there is another video that has to be edited real quick, he almost falls and then runs like a fag.....lol mikro

argh.....

a slew of stories.....

mikro bought a flask for some unkonown reason,that was the night i threw my drink at a car.

he drank a 40 oz in the shower at the art show.

ny fat + festival green = arrrrrgh!

cres vs. mikro boxing matches

me drunk off of some md 20/20, good peer pressure

cream breaking his knuckle open when we were painting freights( sorry bout that rock creamo)

crazy uncle jim chasing us up the street playing blues riffs....

yelling at whores in oakland........

ohh yeah "all in all, today was a good day"

Re: icy hot stunsta

Originally posted by phukface

he did it to himself because he is a loser.

primary color beotch

go back to the poconos

you spend way too much time on the internet

wait till we catch ya - fool

read subway art - it might help ya out ( well maybe not )

punky

so reading subway art gives you skills?

your posts are annoying

shut up!

a thread about mikro

the man, the myth, or so they say.

to the kid, who hates getting in the middle of the stupid shit yet always does, rockin a Rekey goatee, with a very large Rustoleum blowup can as a mantle piece, gettin played by every train spot on a friday night, loosing his hat out my van window when yelling "bitch" to some girl, getting free cans of some kids who painted over you and them gettin scared of your presence, the onyx rowdiness in the passenger seat, keeping me up for all hours for no reason( specially at Ale's house), hoping your heart isn't failing, the biggest softy although you say and think otherwise, IUP chaos and the girl with the paint on her pants ~Realm haha, the trips to Walmart and riding around in the electric wheelchair with the jackass sunglasses, this is too long, the day your mom walked in...... ( i had to sorry), rescuing dogs under bridges, paintin everyday of the week, ending all your beef, chasing kids we thought we others, and basically a all around yinzer!!

peace dawg,

Civic OtK.NdK.Es.Si

Guest euthana5ia

you guys jsut have to look at it from a different persepctive....i mean...yeah....overall mikro is gay....but what does that really mean? it means YOU'RE GAY...gay!!!!!!!!!

Archived