Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

londonunlimited.com

...heh i dont know if any you check out this station, but if ya got media player, search radio tuner by keyword 'london' or just go to the site (hope it works)

http://www.london-unlimited.co.uk/mief.htm

...basically its different styles of rock and roll/electronic/ and i think they are gonna start a jazz show...but its all UNSIGNED bands from the london area ....COMMERCIAL FREE...the shows are real dope some better then others and the djs are pretty kool too...they each produce one show a week...good stuff..im rockin' em now...and thought well shit, drop it on some heads...ya know add some underground london flavor to your music itinerary....god i kant wait to get to london....backpack anyone?...peace...rOe

i want to visit .eu sometime in the future. wanna really visit germany too sometime. would be dope to check out all the flixs over there and meet people and stuff. :]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

Yeah, london is dope. I'm going there again someday. I'm going to take my wife there for our honeymoon when I get married.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this