WHAT YOU DO TODAY?????

BluntedMonky

woke up....took a shower...got dressed,,,left my house....went to school...smoked a ciggarete before school....then it started raining like crazy...did some school work...smokes some more ciggarets in the bathroom,,skipped last period to go smoke some trees in tha fucking rain(NEVA DOIN THAT AGAIN(GOIN OUT IN THE RAIN)) chilled for 2hours smoked my last cigarette and went to my cuzz house to eat his food and candy i had the munchies then i took a nap on his bed...woke up and went home...i had a nice day(except i was all fukin wet and really really really cold)...and thats pretty much how everyday goes for me...wake up..school..get high

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, I wake up at about 8:00am, quite a contrast to my usual 2:00pm wake up time. I'm cast as an extra in a movie being filmed in the bay area. I'm going to be a prisoner inmate! I always thought it would be cool to be one of those thugs in the background of movies like Blood In Blood Out, American Me, etc. So anyway, I'm actually excited, regardless of my 5 hours of sleep and no breakfast. I have to take my mothers piece of shit Mitsubishi. This thing has spider webs built up on it. I won't really describe it too much, but the thing is an undeniable piece of shit. It's got one of those old school analog radio's where you tune it with the nob. By the way, I'm driving this back-up car because my girlfriend crashed my car. And what's worse is that the damages might possibly come out to be more than the blue book, which means the insurance company is probably not going to pay for damages, and I sure the hell don't have a few thousand bucks to fix it.

So anyway, I'm driving this piece of shit to a piece of shit neighborhood in Oakland, wait around for an hour. Finally the assistant director shows up and says we're not filming the prisoner scene there and it might be filmed in Hayward (where I live) or another location in Oakland. But she will know the exact location within 2 hours and we will be filming it today. So she let's me go home and says she'll call when she finds out. So about two hours later I call and she tells me they just decided to scrap the whole thing. Sorry for making you get the wardrobe and sorry because I know you were enthusiastic, etc etc.

So I sucked it all in and went to sleep. Barely woke up about 20 minutes ago. Bout to go help the local school with something. Bout to sell some paint. Bout to give some kid his blackbook back. That about sums up what I know about today.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to take my paxil this morning.

woke up next to fist2cuffs and had a nice time looking at him sleep

read email

ate eggs

watched a show with danny bonnaducci and mario lopez about caring men pretending to care about women's lives

got ready for work

caught the bus

chilled with sis before work and got some coffee

worked

took a break with sis

clocked out of work

huing out with some messengers

caught the bus

got in my comfy sweater and stretch pants

Archived