PUDDING WRESLEING IN MIAMI (LIITTLE HATI)

ASSHOLE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OYE MENG!!! NO DOUBT THOSE HOOKERS AREN'T THAT GREAT BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, THEY ALRIGHT...THE PLACE THAT THIS SHIT HAPPENED AT WAS IN LITTLE HATTI (RIGHT BY OVERTOWN/LIBERTY CITY)...(2:00AM) NO DESENT BITCHES ROAM THAT AREA. AND BESIDES---THEY'RE COVERED IN PUDDING...I'D EVEN LOOK AT A NAKED CRACK WHORE IF SHE WAS COVERED IN PUDDIN'...

so... what I'm hearing is that it's more about the puddin to you... like you wouldn't look at the ugly crack whore if she wasn't covered in puddin... but slop some custard on her teats and it's all good?

is this what I'm hearing... because pudding is cheap and easy to make...

hmmm... and easy to get into a balloon, and how about Jello, there's always room for Jello... you could put it in the balloon as a liquid and remove it from the fridge once it sets up... some balloons full of Jello, a cooler and a car would be a good combination... and if driving is involved, I must insist that there be hard alcohol as well... the great thing about a water balloon filled with Jello? Sooner or later, everything begins to look like a target...

------------------

2 Can Sam

damm,,,that is a fuckin brilliant idea. i don't think i know anyone thats been hit by a ballon full of jello---or even had the idea of doing that...--wait a minute, that shits probably a bitch to fill the balloon,,,

---hell of a fukin idea though...vandalism is a great thing... (-till it happens to you).then it suxxxxxx.

Archived