a true master of 3d......SEME HI

epic787

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by deznatori

I'm not reading into all these posts. So if this has been said then good. It should be said again anyway.

Seme Hi cru is horrible. The kid paints clean and on the regular but that's about it. His 3d is less than lack luster. his style is horrid. letters are just fuckin horrible. Thumbs down for a legal eagle with bad form.

much agreed , this dude has the worst 3d shit ever. no dap. no love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by loudhardfast

just because you and him are buddies doesnt mean that any of the rest of us have any idea of his previous bombing exploits. and as i said before, i am not trying to diss SEME personally. in fact the only comment i had about his work was that i didnt care for his graff. what i was commenting on was the fact that somebody said he was one of the hardest working people he knew. i disagreed by saying that i didnt think that painting legals was hard work. it has also been my experience that when people say that "so and so" used to bomb when i was in diapers, is usually just a front. maybe they were doing little bullshit bubbles or going all city tagging. either way i dont give a fuck and i dont think SEME does either. truth is HE knows what he has done in his career and thats all that matters.

well, your last sentence is dead on. so with that which you have already stated, why do you carry on about the show and prove shit? it ends up you are dissing him personally. look at what you are typing! your words are contradictory.

SHOW and PROVE? don't sweat it man, go do your thing.

Originally posted by deznatori

Semi auto- I never claimed to be some fuckin king. But I'm not a toy. I'm an ILLEGAL writer. I really hate to piece actually. Sitting around at a legal wall gives me no enjoyment. I would rather hit a tags on pay phones than piece a wall. I'm in the game for the pure love of destruction and the fact that it's illegal. I do the occational legal though. Just cause it's a way to waste an afternoon. The Yellow piece you posted I actually hated as soon as I stepped away from the wall. Any way if you don't like my opinion don't have a post dedicated to a kid that has the style of bent cardboard. Does his stuff look more flashy than mine? I'm sure it does. Did I claim to burn him into the ground? nope. But for fun if I see him for some unknown reason our paths would cross I would tell him the same thing I say on here to his face. You suck man.

I got nothing against you, bro, and you're definitely entitled to an opinion, but check yourself. Maybe you're 30 years old with a kid, still street bombing, but my guess is you're 16-22 without any real responsibilities beyond making a car payment or a credit card bill or two each month. I'm not trying to pigeonhole you, because you could be very different, but this legal/illegal bullshit was developed by a bunch of high school kids in the 70's. The thought of jail time ruining their lives and having to care for a wife and kid is a non-issue. If you can still street bomb and hop razorwire with creaky joints and a bad back, more power to you, but it's really not a wise decision. The older you get, the quicker shit catches up to you.

Just a word from another older head who knows what it's like. I don't think it's shameful what Seme does. I'm damn proud of him to still be painting and putting out good work worth looking at. Fuck the haters, because they come and go. The graffiti writer image only helps you pick up bitches until you hit 22-23. What's the point after that? :rolleyes:

Guest MRBURNS

SEME DOG

first off, whats up D-O-DOUBLE GIZZEL??? second, i hope u get a good laught that theres some angry kid somewhere that writes your name and has a boner over the HICREW. Be happy your not the kid getting NO attention, that's the difference between the people who make noise and the talkers. tell reo that every time i see an issue of "barely legal" i always wonder what he's doing. peace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest TECONE SW
Originally posted by Spike

Wow, is that -the- Loomit?

Anyway, stop hating on Seme, he's also a mad beatboxer!

To everybody hatin on SEME... here's what you need to know... As far as graff, graffiti, breakdancin, beat boxin, flowin, and pullin magic tricks out the ass... there's only one way to describe him... and that word my friends....

is longevity....

Somethin you newschool cats with pointless opinions are ignorant too...

SEME ROX!!!

• 6 months later...

yo reo, its kews

fuckin reo your a fuckin legend bro did you get my email ..

yo im planning a trip up there but i cantn get ahold of your ass.

hicrew@msn .com hit me up tell me what the fuck. i dont have my phone numb i get back to you with that you brought this graff shit to the level you once precieved .. im serious with this studio shit ryming my ass off takin shit to my own level email me and well set up a date i can come up there im thinkin 6the end of october .. and whats up with your mom she still down here ? email me bro peace out

• 4 weeks later...

this stuff is wack..uncrisp, been done before if your going to do 3-dee then do it properly....don't just d0 the basic shit i mean think of the 3-dee kings like totem2 daim or insa people rate there shit cos it is off the rails and uinseen, i am not hating just take my coments in2 consideration..that is if you even post onm this site if not then i am sure you all agree with me:)

this stuff is wack..uncrisp, been done before if your going to do 3-dee then do it properly....don't just d0 the basic shit i mean think of the 3-dee kings like totem2 daim or insa people rate there shit cos it is off the rails and uinseen, i am not hating just take my coments in2 consideration..that is if you even post onm this site if not then i am sure you all agree with me:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived