a true master of 3d......SEME HI

epic787

I'm not reading into all these posts. So if this has been said then good. It should be said again anyway.

Seme Hi cru is horrible. The kid paints clean and on the regular but that's about it. His 3d is less than lack luster. his style is horrid. letters are just fuckin horrible. Thumbs down for a legal eagle with bad form.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

SEMEDOG

first of all, props to seme, and the however many years he's dedicated to graff (probably more than a lot of you). i know not to take these boards seriously, i know they're just a collection of oppinions. but in a perfect world, you kids could pay your dues to graff, then leave your oppinions AND your name(imagine that?? crazy right???lol). but like i always said, even if you get negative attention, that just means that your getting busy and people have noticed. seme, loved the flix, sleep well my friend, you have a fan club. see u when i see you. BURNZY.

Semi auto- I never claimed to be some fuckin king. But I'm not a toy. I'm an ILLEGAL writer. I really hate to piece actually. Sitting around at a legal wall gives me no enjoyment. I would rather hit a tags on pay phones than piece a wall. I'm in the game for the pure love of destruction and the fact that it's illegal. I do the occational legal though. Just cause it's a way to waste an afternoon. The Yellow piece you posted I actually hated as soon as I stepped away from the wall. Any way if you don't like my opinion don't have a post dedicated to a kid that has the style of bent cardboard. Does his stuff look more flashy than mine? I'm sure it does. Did I claim to burn him into the ground? nope. But for fun if I see him for some unknown reason our paths would cross I would tell him the same thing I say on here to his face. You suck man.

Mr. Burns I leave my name for anyone that wants to say something to me. I take criticism just as much as the next guy. And I really don't care what anyone thinks too much.

That is all

-Dezn

DEZN< YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION< THATS GREAT, MORE POWER TO YOU< BUT IF YOU REALLY DONT CARE THAT MUCH< WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO WRITE SUCH A LONG REPLY... THE REASON THIS POST WAS STARTED, IS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LIKE SEME"S WORK< AND THEY WANTED TO GIVE HIM CREDIT>>> AS SOON AS PEOPLE REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE OUT THERE WANTS TO BE "A BOMBER"< THIS WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE>>>

As far as I'm concerned, keep posting SEME. Like Baskin Robins, I like all 31 flavors weather its pussy or graff styles. Its all in the flava... It's just different. SEME is the only writer in the Ct area, (that I know of) that does 3D. Oh yeah, if ur one of those people that says,"I dont give a shit and what people think but, you suck." I don't think I'm alone here, GO EAT A DONKEY DICK FOOLS!

Originally posted by Sket One

This is the truth ----here is a guy who puts what we all wish we put into

our shit, my man SEME is one of the hardest working graff writters that i know...so just stop frontining...and use your head.

working hard?

yeah right. i paint everyday too, except i dont have to ask the guy that owns the muffler shop if i can repaint his wall. i have to deal with fences, razorwire, cops, gangsters, dogs, heros, and making sure i dont fall to my death or get ran over on the freeway.

and thats just painting the spot. i RACK my paint, and everything else i need to get down. plus i have to hustle to put gas in the car, and food in my stomach.

hardwork? bullshit!

its great that he paints and i am making no judgement on style, though i dont really like 3D shit (especially his), but i think people are to quick to blur the lines when it comes to graffiti.

illegal is where its at, anything else is just watered down imitation shit.

go paint those pieces on billboard roof top or even a train. the guys that started this little "hobby" we call graffiti, didnt do it legally, and i am happy that i get to feel what they felt after painting trains or catching spots.

i am not trying to hate on SEME specifically, and he didnt come on here trying to blow himself up. its just many people have no idea what real graffiti is all about....

Guest Sket One

"its just many people have no idea what real graffiti is all about...."

loudhardfast

Oh we know......... Oh we know.........

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by loudhardfast

working hard?

yeah right. i paint everyday too, except i dont have to ask the guy that owns the muffler shop if i can repaint his wall. i have to deal with fences, razorwire, cops, gangsters, dogs, heros, and making sure i dont fall to my death or get ran over on the freeway.

and thats just painting the spot. i RACK my paint, and everything else i need to get down. plus i have to hustle to put gas in the car, and food in my stomach.

hardwork? bullshit!

its great that he paints and i am making no judgement on style, though i dont really like 3D shit (especially his), but i think people are to quick to blur the lines when it comes to graffiti.

illegal is where its at, anything else is just watered down imitation shit.

go paint those pieces on billboard roof top or even a train. the guys that started this little "hobby" we call graffiti, didnt do it legally, and i am happy that i get to feel what they felt after painting trains or catching spots.

i am not trying to hate on SEME specifically, and he didnt come on here trying to blow himself up. its just many people have no idea what real graffiti is all about....

yeah i pretty much agree, i will say though, that when i brought up this point in the connecticut thread someone made an actually legitimate point:

that a lot of the dudes that paint these legal spots are older guys, who been payed dues, and want to do their thing undisturbed because they have families and careers and probably records, and they're at a place in their life where they can't deal with legal issues... trust me, i can relate to that mentality...

the thing i don't like is dudes that NEVER got up illegally thinking they're the shit because they BUY paint and stand at a legal wall all fucking day making pretty pictures...

and they know who they are

to all and TO SKET ONE>

all i can Say is

********what SKET one Posted is Real Graffiti.*****

at its best, all HI CREW, damn, tops skills,

you should be labled, in the few, but many top in the WORLD crew Artists.

well SKET ()()(())( (SKET)

what Country or State is that THC from, and who is in it,

or if you dont want to say it, Link me up to some work or Post Some FLicks, Holla peace. all love....

those where Truely one of the Best Murals. (*pro's*) i've ever seen. and i've been all around and seen 100000's , trust, me.its Luvly.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ok internet gangsters, here is the story to end all of your mussing and whining over a thread started by some dude who does not know how to label things properly.

seme has been painting for a long long time, long enough to say to all the kids whining about legal eagle bullshit, shut your mouth. he has skills, and to what degree you can argue all day until you are blue in the face. fine, whatever. but at the end of the day, when he was running from the police, punking toys, and hopping razor wire, you were at best in 5th grade. so yeah, bitch on, because you only look more foolish. he done did it. just because you didn't see him in subway art or whatever else back in the day doesn't mean he wasn't around doing it.

a lesson to be learned, just because you see a thread started by some dude about somebody else does not necessarily mean the subject at hand is wholeheartedly supported by the "posted." generalizing things is a dangerous habit to step into. you start to assume foolish things and you become your own worst ignorant enemy.

the difficulty is how do you learn about everyone who is having a post made about them (unless you already know them), but with that said, don't be so quick to fly off the handle and start screaming about fuck leagal eagles, dude hasn't paid dues, and the like, you probably don't know the deal. and seriously, what do you really care?

get over it, and go paint something. (insert goofy disheveled angry smily face here)

Guest TECONE SW
Originally posted by Serkoff

ok internet gangsters, here is the story to end all of your mussing and whining over a thread started by some dude who does not know how to label things properly.

seme has been painting for a long long time, long enough to say to all the kids whining about legal eagle bullshit, shut your mouth. he has skills, and to what degree you can argue all day until you are blue in the face. fine, whatever. but at the end of the day, when he was running from the police, punking toys, and hopping razor wire, you were at best in 5th grade. so yeah, bitch on, because you only look more foolish. he done did it. just because you didn't see him in subway art or whatever else back in the day doesn't mean he wasn't around doing it.

a lesson to be learned, just because you see a thread started by some dude about somebody else does not necessarily mean the subject at hand is wholeheartedly supported by the "posted." generalizing things is a dangerous habit to step into. you start to assume foolish things and you become your own worst ignorant enemy.

the difficulty is how do you learn about everyone who is having a post made about them (unless you already know them), but with that said, don't be so quick to fly off the handle and start screaming about fuck leagal eagles, dude hasn't paid dues, and the like, you probably don't know the deal. and seriously, what do you really care?

get over it, and go paint something. (insert goofy disheveled angry smily face here)

I agree completely...

mad props to SEME HI... He stays busy and is good at what he does...

Internet thugs kill me...

loudhardfast... I think you should get a tissue, wipe your tears, and write a book or somethin... nobody wants to hear your whiney ass...

deznatori... for someone as fuckin toy as you... I think you should stick to doin scribbles in your highschool bathroom and stop tryin to clown people that know how to actually use a can... I mean those two flicks were fuckin pathetic...

and comin from someone that does 95% illegals, bombs, does billboards and all that shit...

all this legal/illegal talk is bullshit... it doesn't matter if he only sticks to legals... he paid his dues with illegals before most of you picked up your first can... now he does what he loves to do without riskin a lot and still keeps at it... good work seme...

thanks for all the flicks sket... got any more?

Guest bigPERVEone

seme is a good hearted lad.grand personality and looks like ross from friends.lol..what up kid?nice thread.canada next year?get at me on the emails..grafstaf@aol.com..sket..this is startin to look like the rhode island thread wit all the talkin shit.lol

Guest Sket One
Guest Sket One
Guest Porcheezee

i don't know i'd have to go with seme mul... the 3d shit has some nice artistic skills, but look at his non-3d stylez.... kind of lacking in the letter form. it's not really graffiti to me.

its the TOYS that do LEGALS the ones that get shit talked about them..

but no matter what you do, if your the best at what you do, that props.

seeing these PICS, SEME is one tight artist, str8 up him and REO are putting HI-Crew in the TOP OF THE WORLD list

(ps: theres many other crews that got it made also, but damn these skills,hard to find, deserves its appriciation and recognition so listen and look)..

ohh SKET ONE whats that thc you throw up, just a question, holla. peace.

Guest Sket One

The Heavenly Crop

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

SKET ONE whats that thc you throw up, just a question, holla. peace.

I answered your question when you asked it to me in the Eroc Cromag RIP thread in the Heavens section.....Such determination in this one...hmmmm.......yes yes......

Originally posted by Serkoff

ok internet gangsters, here is the story to end all of your fussing and whining over a thread started by some dude who does not know how to label things properly.

hmm, where do i start?

just because you and him are buddies doesnt mean that any of the rest of us have any idea of his previous bombing exploits. and as i said before, i am not trying to diss SEME personally. in fact the only comment i had about his work was that i didnt care for his graff. what i was commenting on was the fact that somebody said he was one of the hardest working people he knew. i disagreed by saying that i didnt think that painting legals was hard work. it has also been my experience that when people say that "so and so" used to bomb when i was in diapers, is usually just a front. maybe they were doing little bullshit bubbles or going all city tagging. either way i dont give a fuck and i dont think SEME does either. truth is HE knows what he has done in his career and thats all that matters.

the difficulty is how do you learn about everyone who is having a post made about them

SHOW and PROVE?

and all that you have shown is LEGAL WALLS!!!

so what does that tell me?

LEGAL EAGLE!!!!

im not trying to pull his card, but if you are so confident that he "done did it", by all means, show us the bombing flicks.

or perhaps they didnt have cameras back when i was in 5th grade?

^ LOADHARDFAST- Nice thats your opinion, thats great. But if you bomb and he doesn't who really gives a shit. Seme paid dues , he has nothing to prove, niether do you. From my view point, the man works hard, and to those that dislike, fine dislike. However A good percentage of us like seme's work...

Archived