Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Catch22

Hit & Run

Guest Catch22

I saw some dude get hit by a car last night on Hollywood Blvd. I actually didn't see it but I heard it & peeked around the corner & saw the guy laying in the street. He got knocked about 30 ft. It was pretty fucked up, his shoes were like 20 ft. away from him. I think he died but they caught the BMW that hit him. The sound of a car hitting a person is kinda creepy. Anyways just had to share.

god damn jay walkers, I've had it up to here with pedestrians... out of my way! I am a motorist!

Guest Catch22

He wasn't j-walking. The BMW was speeding down & the guy was in the crosswalk. They both slowed down & then both sped up & THUMP!!!:eek:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I was walking with mates to the bottle shop one night after getting heavily stoned.......Long story short I looked at a bike rider and saw a car pulling out and the guy ran smack into the oncoming car...He hit the bonnet then smacked into the windshield and got thrown about 25 feet in the air....His bike got thrown 30 feet in the air and he landed on top of his bike.....Neddless to say I went over to stop the bleeding because I learnt first aid in SCOUTS.....The ambulance people said I probably saved his life......Because he was bleeding really bad from his legs and neck which bore the force of the hit....I had to sacrafice a Ecko shirt but it was worth a life....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this