Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

my 10 year old cousin was playing GTA 3 yesterday...he was the washington sniper...its not as fun though cus the cops dont trip over one person getting shot

well, now he's pickin off bus drivers..

i can't wait till he starts sniping little kids in their homes

sitting in the comfort of their den, playing a video game about killing other people and being the sniper..how ironic it will be:rolleyes:

Another possible victim..

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNew...ings021022.html

http://media.abcnews.com/media/US/images/map_sniper_021021_n2.gif'>

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20021022/capt.1035296339.sniper_shootings_vad101.jpg'>

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021022/i/1035294598.2819039351.jpg'>

Another Shooting

Man Shot on Steps of Commuter Bus;

Police Looking at Possible Sniper Link

Oct. 22 — A man shot this morning on the steps of a bus in suburban Maryland reportedly has died, and authorities are trying to determine whether he was the D.C.-area sniper's 13th shooting victim.

The victim, identified by police as a 40-year-old man, was airlifted to Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Md., where he was treated for a single gunshot wound to the chest, a hospital spokesman said. Reports said the man died at the hospital.

Investigators are scrambling to determine if the victim, the driver of a commuter bus in the Aspen Hill section of Montgomery County, is the work of the serial shooter. He was shot in the same area where the sniper attacks began on Oct. 2.

Police did not know if the shooting was the work of the person or people who carried out the earlier attacks, but they responded as though it was. Traffic was clogged on the main arteries into Washington as a widespread dragnet went into place shortly after the first report of the shooting came into 911 dispatchers at about 6 a.m. ET.

Heavily armed police stopped numerous white vans, in at least one instance ordering the driver out and making him lie on the ground as they searched the back of the vehicle, but there were no immediate reports of arrests.

"We don't know if this is related, but we're treating this as if it is," Montgomery County Police spokeswoman Capt. Nancy Demme said.

Police searched a wooded area next to the bus stop where the driver was shot, using trained dogs to sniff out any possible clues.

School Threat?

The latest shooting came as schools remained closed for a second straight day in the counties around Ashland, Va., where a note was found after the shooting Saturday night of a 37-year-old man in a restaurant parking lot. The note demanded a large sum of money and said that if it was not paid there would be more violence. The multi-page letter reportedly was written in garbled English and threatened attacks against children.

"There was a credible threat made in the area that something was going to happen," a high-ranking local government official told The Richmond Times Dispatch.

Though most school officials were cagey in their response to questions about the closing, one source in the Richmond schools confirmed to the Times-Dispatch that the note was the reason that schools were closed.

"We went out at first and said schools are the safest place," Chesterfield, Va., County School Board Chairman James Schroeder said. "But if police have information saying our schools might be threatened, we have to respect that."

One victim of the sniper, a 13-year-old boy who was shot outside his school in Bowie, Md., earlier this month, is still recovering in the hospital.

Authorities close to the task force investigating the sniper attacks also told The Los Angeles Times that the letter contained threats about children, and that warning appeared to have played a role in the school closings.

‘Call Us Back’

The discovery of the note also prompted a series of cryptic statements by Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose on Sunday and Monday, as police apparently tried to open a line of communication with whoever wrote it.

On Monday, Moose appealed for a person who called police with an apparently disguised voice to "call us back," because the first call was not understood.

The shooting Tuesday in Aspen Hill is near the area where the series of sniper shootings began on Oct. 2. Police are trying to determine if it is linked to the attacks on 12 other people. (ABCNEWS.com/ Maps.com)

It appeared to be his latest attempt to establish contact with the sniper, who is known to have attacked 12 people since Oct. 2, killing nine and wounding three.

"The person you called could not hear everything you said," Moose said, urging the media to get the word out. "The audio was unclear and we want to get it right. Call us back so that we can clearly understand."

Moose, who has been leading the task force investigation on the sniper attacks, would not further explain his message, saying it would be inappropriate and could compromise the investigation. He would not even confirm that he was talking to the suspected sniper, or whether he was reaching out to more than one person.

On Monday, authorities detained two men in their search for the sniper. The two men were taken into custody by a SWAT team that converged on a white van at a gas station in Richmond. One man was taken into custody there while the other person was picked up around the same time and in the same area, Richmond police said.

The two men apparently came under suspicion because police believed they were tied to the note left near the scene of Saturday's attack. Their detainment prompted initial optimism that perhaps a serial sniper suspect was under arrest.

However, late Monday afternoon it appeared authorities concluded the men were linked to neither the note nor the shootings.

The Henrico County, Va., Police Department did not press any charges against them. The men — one a Mexican and the other a Guatemalan — turned out to be illegal aliens and were turned over to the Immigration and Naturalization Service to be deported.

i heard from a friend that interpol is worried about some missing french foreign legion sniper who went awol and is loose somewhere in north america.

i was looking for some info about it and came upon an extremely disturbing website

it looks like a defintive history of serial killing..

http://home1.inet.tele.dk/chilsta/killer1.htm

fuckin weird

Originally posted by JIGSAW

What I think xbox ment was this guy didnt come in from a foreign country just to comit murder for gihad or Al queda or any other terror group, he's just a american born terrorist doing it for kicks, to show how stupid we are to think were safe....

It has that " type" of feel to it but if you think about it, this guy(s) is picking the most American targets. Home Depot, Pondarosa, Gas Stations, Bus Drivers, Kids going to school, people from different states.

These are things that Americans love and terrorists hate. Its hard to tell with out knowing anything at all.

Originally posted by UrbanAssault

It has that " type" of feel to it but if you think about it, this guy(s) is picking the most American targets. Home Depot, Pondarosa, Gas Stations, Bus Drivers, Kids going to school, people from different states.

These are things that Americans love and terrorists hate. Its hard to tell with out knowing anything at all.

I don't know. Simply because the targets are everyday Americans doing everyday things doesn't mean it has to be a foreign terrorist. The targets could be just that ... regular Americans that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As much as it pains me to do this, I agree with xbox. I feel it's most likely an American that watched a few too many movies and got mad at the world.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I don't know. Simply because the targets are everyday Americans doing everyday things doesn't mean it has to be a foreign terrorist. The targets could be just that ... regular Americans that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As much as it pains me to do this, I agree with xbox. I feel it's most likely an American that watched a few too many movies and got mad at the world.

Yea, I get that gut feeling too. If it was a foreign thing, you would think it would be more wide spread. I don't know, shits crazy!

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Grandola

its all a front the government is putting up for iraq and the next terror attack... thats what hugh downs told me to think

oh my god you sound like me on one of my angry pissed off at the world days. ahahahahahah

anyhow this is terror in a way but really this guy is no war criminal like hitler and when you say terrorist i think like a goddamn tyrant like mousalinni or castro. I mean the type of peeps who just dfont give a fuck and have the power to not give a fuck by disposing of hundreds of peeps. This guy is simply a serial killer. He is no more dangerous than a soldier who got confused and thought the war was in his home country. And about him being any part of a shitty marksman kabar?? Id have to say he has gotten sloppy but hes done pretty good so far day or night this guy is ninja!!! and no i dont admire him, but i do have respect for him because he is making a violent protest against our nation and showing how our so called law enforcement is lacking greatly in flexing its militant muscle. I mean flex they might but it wont grasp even the mediocre of tactical criminals.

and about this american of american places?? thats lame dude real lame. I mean is sitting at a desk made in america, american?? is ridning PT ameriscan??? ahahahahah no sir this guy is picking tacti cal targets and like that fool on the news said he prolly is planning his shit out.

oh yeah and i stayed in VA for a summer so yeah i understand its a metro area that is not very easily navigated by anyone who isnt from there. like i said this guy knows his goegraphy.

Originally posted by Con

Yo, can you believe this shit?!? We were just sitting in my living room hours ago talking about this and look what pops off. I didn't hear about it this morning and on my way to work got stuck in mad traffic. I was rolling past a few of the spots where the metro police park their cruisers now in the median and rounded a corner to roll up Mass Ave to Montgomery County and there was a team of ATF and metro police decked out in swat gear pulling two dudes out of a white van. I figured someone got shot again but not back here again. Fuckin silly.

Oh yeah...here's the link I found in a search:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/21...21/france.awol/

jesus h christ...

The French soldier is known to be an excellent marksman, The Associated Press reported. The deserter has not been in contact with his family since he left for the U.S., Bureau said.

Francois Guillermet, spokesman for Saint-Cyr, said it was the first registered case of desertion in the school's 200-year history and the man's disappearance was a "complete mystery.

no one has any fuckin clue who is doing this..

no clue at all!!!

there is definitely a funky vibe in that locale..

duck for your smoke break

and watch your back my friend...:o

Originally posted by angry xbox

and about this american of american places?? thats lame dude real lame. I mean is sitting at a desk made in america, american?? is ridning PT ameriscan??? ahahahahah no sir this guy is picking tacti cal targets and like that fool on the news said he prolly is planning his shit out.

Well, to people that don't like America, arn't from America or just hate Americans it is. Americans take pride in what we do or make or whatever and people know this. Besides, it was just a thought. Its not like I'm stuck on it. I'm in the dark like everybody else but I do think it's an American. Time will tell.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by UrbanAssault

Well, to people that don't like America, arn't from America or just hate Americans it is. Americans take pride in what we do or make or whatever and people know this. Besides, it was just a thought. Its not like I'm stuck on it. I'm in the dark like everybody else but I do think it's an American. Time will tell.

this qoute is why i was saying it dont matter...

"We remain concerned about the safety of all the people in our region," Moose said. "We realize that the person or the people involved in this have shown a clear willingness and ability to kill people of all ages, all races, all genders, all professions, [at] different times, different days, different locations."

ummmm

i just wanted to add that yeah serial but not terorist

he has no focus really, hes just popping niggas off like he was playing tom clancys rogue spear, or Unreal Tournament.

The bus driver died.

SILVER SPRING, Maryland (CNN) -- A bus driver was shot to death Tuesday morning in Montgomery County, Maryland, and the sniper task force was investigating whether the killing was connected to the attacks that have left nine dead and three wounded in the Washington area.

Police said the driver was standing on the top step platform of a commuter bus when he was shot in the chest. The bus was sitting in a staging area where buses begin or end their routes.

The driver was taken to a trauma center in Bethesda, where he died.

Authorities identified the victim as Conrad Johnson, 35, a married father of two and a 10-year employee of the county's Ride On bus service.

"He loved basketball, he loved his kids -- very large extended family. And he's going to be missed greatly," said Montgomery County Executive Doug Duncan.

Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose said police had not received any descriptions of vehicles or suspects from Tuesday's shooting. He urged citizens to remain vigilant.

"We remain concerned about the safety of all the people in our region," Moose said. "We realize that the person or the people involved in this have shown a clear willingness and ability to kill people of all ages, all races, all genders, all professions, [at] different times, different days, different locations."

The shooting was reported at 5:56 a.m. EDT in the Aspen Hill neighborhood of Silver Spring, an area close to the scenes of several of the previous sniper attacks.

Police in cars and helicopters converged on the shooting scene, which is near a basketball court surrounded by woods. Major roadways in and around the Washington metro area were blocked as police hunted for clues. Bloodhounds were being used to comb the woods near the scene. (Gallery)

The shooting prompted officials to order all Montgomery County schools to operate under Code Blue, said Brian Porter, director of communications for the schools. Under Code Blue, all exterior doors are locked, all entrances and exits are monitored and all staff maintain a higher level of vigilance than usual, said Porter.

The first six sniper shootings took place in Montgomery County. No one was injured in the first, when a window was shot out at a Michaels craft store in Aspen Hill on October 2. Five people were subsequently killed in the county October 2 and 3.

Meanwhile, law enforcement sources said a hand-written note found near the scene of Saturday's sniper shooting in Virginia "hinted at a demand for money" and threatened "more killing." One official said it contained a timeline for authorities to act, and if they failed, then there would be more attacks.

Sources told CNN the note contained unspecified threats about killing children if certain demands were not met.

CNN initially withheld that information at the request of law enforcement officials, who feared that releasing it could jeopardize the investigation and put the community at risk. However, after several other news organizations reported the information, the officials said they had no objection to CNN reporting it.

The note is undergoing analysis at an FBI lab for DNA, handwriting and other details that might help determine who wrote it. Sources said authorities were working under the assumption that it is from the sniper.

The discovery of the note behind the Ponderosa Steakhouse in Ashland, Virginia, prompted Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose on Sunday to make his first plea to the sniper to contact authorities. (Account of response to note)

Investigators believe the sniper called authorities Monday morning using a voice-disguising device, a source close to the investigation told CNN.

It was that phone call, this source said, that prompted Moose to urge the possible sniper to "call us back."

"The person you called could not hear everything that you said. The audio was unclear, and we want to get it right," Moose said at a Monday news conference. (Full story)

and it gets worse...

from msnbc....

The sources said police believe the caller is the sniper because information either from the phone calls or the letter indicates intimate knowledge of the tarot card left Oct. 7 at a shooting scene in Bowie, Md.

The Post’s sources said that at least once the male caller said, “I am God” — a reference to the publicly disclosed words on the tarot card.

DETAILS ABOUT LETTER

The sources added that the letter was at least three pages long, contained veiled threats and mentioned a demand for money.

A senior law enforcement official speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity said Tuesday that the letter suggested the author wants several million dollars.

The Los Angeles Times and Richmond Times-Dispatch said the letter also contained a threat directed toward schools.

The Times also reported that unidentified federal agents said the letter was poorly worded, bordering on broken English.

An investigator who read the note told Bloom that the contents indicate “this could be a very difficult time we are about to go through.”

Guest angry xbox

“this could be a very difficult time we are about to go through.”

like whoa!!

are they trying tio cause a riot????

damn yo if they saying that it means one of two things they are hella lost or they are trying to make the snipe guy think that

maybe his comment about targeting schools isa front i mean that doesnt fit his previous history of popping off random peeps right??

very intricate here very difficult. im starting to get lost man!!

what they mean is that the guy is now making serious threats about his future plans if his demands aren't met

they aren't sure yet what the demands are, but already they have mentioned thet the guy is hinting at wanting millions of $$$$ to stop..

difficult period because they know they have nothing on the guy but the communications he has left and the shell casings..they still have no clue who he his, or likely, what his motivations are..

he has made it clear that he is going to continue killing people

if you are anywhere near the area that this is all going down in, as i am, you know that the guy who said difficult time is right..

people are scared already, and it seems like this may only be the beginning..

maybe he is hinting at killing more children, or more people at once..or maybe a new method etc...

difficult for all the people who have to live in a heightened state of fear, as many d.c. area residents now are..

and as far as rioting, why the fuck would people riot?

they are already scared to spend much time outside...

school sporting events have crazy security at them...

the roads all around dc are sporting cops every mile practically...this is no climate for mass hysteria or a riot..

more like making people board up their doors and windows. and never come outside again

Guest angry xbox

ahahahahaahahaha

yeah tyler preach on brotha ahahahahhaahah

money is for fools and demons fuck that shit raw dog and bail

It's All Just Speculation

Since there is very little solid information about the guy. He's just some idiot who shoots innocent people for no particular reason. Dimes to dollars the cops hold court in the street when they finally find him.

Oh, and angry xbox, I disagree with you wholeheartedly about the people being armed making a difference.

Bill Clinton and Janet Reno damn near set off a civil war with Ruby Ridge and Waco. They haven't burned down any more churches full of people recently now have they? And why not? Because the FBI estimated there were more than 90,000 pissed-off militia members buying rifles, ammunition and military equipment like there was no tomorrow.

In my opinion, that was probably a low-ball figure.

Just as quickly as it grew, the militia movement faded away. But all those logistical resources are still out there. I imagine that some of that ammunition has been cached in the ground for about nine years now. Probably a lot of it was dug up already.

They used to say "The U.S. Army has helicopter re-supply. The militia has the generosity of the American people."

I know of at least five separate militia training areas in the Houston general vicinity, all of them are shut down now. The biggest one had a 14-target "Hogan's Alley" down in a gully, and a 135-yard rifle range, and ready access to the Brazos River, where they practiced rappelling off the bluffs and planned air boat operations. I hear that they still train up in Sam Houston National Forest "once in a while."

The coolest idea I heard of was a combined operation that involved dropping a payload by parachute to a militia unit on the ground, but it was scotched because the leadership was concerned it might give the DEA the wrong idea. Quite a few of the Houston units had some former Army infantry or Airborne soldiers or former Marines as members.

But not any more. "They disbanded."

Guest richard kyel

i think its all just a missunderstanding. this guys isnt really trying to hurt anyone. he is shooting flies and they are walking in front of his bullets. he just wants some money cause of his pest control work he has not yet been paid for

Guest angry xbox

So kabar you are saying that we as a people could overthrow the american government without weapons?? I dont believe this is the case, now you may be right in saying that they havent blackened out our rights to bear arms but i wouldnt put it past the greedy tyrants. Now if you are saying that waco and ruby ridge was a big joke and that reno did shoot some unarmmed innocent folks, then you and i agree. Now i say unarmmed as in at that moment that they were attacked. Not that they didnt posses weapons. When they do catch this guy its gonna be a field day for these beuracrats on banning our arms. Dont believe me?? it wont be hard to convince the masses given the scenario.

We're Off Topic, But...

I do not believe the government of the United States could or should be overthrown. I am a loyal American citizen, and if by some bizarre turn of events the U.S. government asked me to return to active service as a Marine, or in some other capacity, I would go.

HOWEVER---there were elements within the government in the early '90s that were not loyal, decent Americans. They misused and abused the positions of power to which they were appointed or elected, and I sincerely believe their intentions were to severely curtail or even abrogate the Constitution, or at least significant parts of it.

I believe that elements within the FBI and the CIA both are globalists, and are dedicated to undermining American sovereignity, in order to empower a "World Government." They probably mean well, and think that the ends justifies the means.

Bill Clinton was a socialist and a North Vietnam sympathizer during the Vietnam war. (I was an anarchist and conscientious objector, so this is somewhat like the pot calling the kettle black.) His girlfriend, Hillary Rodham, worked for PRO-COMMUNIST CAUSES during her time in college, and clerked in the law offices of the lawyers who represent the Communist Party USA. This is absolute fact, no exaggeration.

Janet Reno has demonstrated an extreme statist and authoritarian stance IN FAVOR of the anti-family, anti-religion, anti-fundamentalist Christian wing of the feminist movement. It has long been rumored that she is a lesbian, and I think that this is more-or-less an open secret. She was fundamental in pushing for "the military option" at Waco, and bears plenty of responsibility, along with Hillary Rodham Clinton, for the government's murders of the Branch Davidians.

The same FBI HRT snipers that worked at Ruby Ridge also were used at Waco. Many of their names are rumored to be known to the militia movement. Lon Horiuchi, in particular, has been living in hiding ever since he shot Vicky Weaver. And he is probably wise to do so. Some of these men allowed themselves to be videotaped joking and laughing and fucking around with the Branch Davidian building burning down in the background, and I have seen militia meetings degenerate into screaming matches when this videotape is shown. They have NO FUCKING IDEA how furious the militia movement was or how willing they were to avenge the deaths of those innocent people. If I were one of those FBI HRT members, I'd be hiding, no shit.

If you have never seen the documentary movie "Waco: The Rules of Engagement" you need to find it, and view it. There are several films about Waco out. The Linda Thompson film is bullshit, but it demonstrates how angry they were. The second film, with the FBI FLIR (forward-looking infared radar) footage on it is simply chilling, and I don't mean "cool."

Things change. Political moments pass. Tempers cool after a while. Bush got elected, and all I can tell you is that it's a damn good thing he did.

HOWEVER--(you can't trust a god damned politician) now HE'S done more harm to the Constitution with his so-called Patriot Act than Bill Clinton ever hoped to do.

I understand ammunition is selling briskly again.

Re: We're Off Topic, But...

Originally posted by KaBar

Things change. Political moments pass. Tempers cool after a while. Bush got elected, and all I can tell you is that it's a damn good thing he did.

HOWEVER--(you can't trust a god damned politician) now HE'S done more harm to the Constitution with his so-called Patriot Act than Bill Clinton ever hoped to do.

Sooo .. if there's no answer re: electable politicians (you basically implied that both Clinton and Bush haven't done their job. This leads me to believe that you don't have faith in either of them. I could be taking it too far with the premise that politicians in general aren't doing what we elect them for .. but what the hey), what do you suggest we do? Separate into 50 independent, wholly sovereign nations? Would that appease the militia movement? Along those lines, what is it they are fighting for (or preparing to fight for)? I know that question isn't fair because there is no answer that completely encompasses all of the militia groups' desires .. but in a general sense, what do they want?

I've always assumed it's govt. intrusion out of their daily lives. Well, well, well, conservative right-wingers .. Bush is certainly advocating that! The Patriot Act doesn't do anything to enlarge govt's involvement in our lives. The GOP talks a good game .. but when it comes down to it, they are just as willing as the Left to enlarge their own powers through legislative acts, executive decisions, what have you.

I know this isn't on topic, but I'll be done momentarily. KaBar, you have spoken of the Left letting you down. Although I don't know your exact reasons, the Right is full of just as much bullshit as the Left (and much more, in my view). They preach limited govt, reduction in taxes, etc, but they won't have any of it once they're in office.

Bah. This is too long and strayed far from my original point. It's just hard not to fall back to my general dislike of virtuecrats (those that attempt to force their own virtues on everyone else b/c what they believe is Correct ... a la O'Reilly, Buchanan, Bork, etc.).

Sorry, I rambled too much. :o

Guest angry xbox

Anyhow im just saying i believe whole heartidly(?) in revolution and the revolutionary. Maybe im dellusional but who knows. Anyhow yeah the government was a murder in the case of WACO and ruby ridge but apparently they think they had good reason. If those militias(yeah right) were shown as free functioning religous sects then thier system would be laughed upon. They would be considered weak, by thier fellowmen of global domination and world order which has been in plan since the early 1900's(sic). the u.s. doesnt have to much power in this global plan. However we arent to far from the top. One of the reasons is that we are somewhat of a soverign state with our woner of democracy. One of the nations that is now undergoing this 1984/brave new world order is western europe. Notice the CCTV in the United Kingdom?? Scary shit yo and there is this great speech or seminar that ALdous huxley gave on psychoterrorism that really hits it home(circa 1962). Anyhow the U.S. is just begining in on this psychoterrorism bullshit and most of it is blatantly obvious but these bandwagon patriots who would love to lynch the sniper are the types who will go against the truth seekers like you and me. If you want some great videos on waco and other types of topics like 911 and global order you oughtta check this site out.

actually i got two that have great articles from acredited sources:

www.infowars.com

www.propagandamatrix.com

another good topic we should discuss:

the dollar and how its not backed

I have alot of angry views but i am nowhere near being an ignorant uninformed retard...

Poop Man Bob--Man, we're WAY off topic now

I don't feel qualified in the slightest to speak about what the militia movement in general might have wanted. (Like I said, "They disbanded.") The militia members I knew here in Texas were all very conservative, politically, and were very focused on the idea of "strict interpretation" of the Constitution. The phrase "The Constitution is a living document" is a liberal phrase meaning "fuck it--we can bend that sonofabitch any way we please as long as we control the Supreme Court." The idea that the Bill of Rights is not FIXED AND INVIOLATE is an idea guaranteed to make militia members fighting mad.

In general, they are strong supporters of the Tenth Amendment. They do NOT believe that the Government has a right to bend and twist the law this way and that to suit themselves.

They are strong supporters of law and order, in general, but believe that we have far, far, far too many obscure and contradictory laws on the books. There are, for instance, over 20,000 gun laws restricting honest citizens' rights to own firearms. Criminals do not obey ANY of them, so what good are they? Only HONEST citizens obey laws.

Many militia members believe that the Government has no legitimate right to tax one's income. They believe the Federal Income Tax to be unconstitutional, and part and parcel of a conspiracy of global dimensions to control many political and financial events all around the world. There is an excellent book about this, published by the (get ready) John Birch Society, called "The Creature from Jekyll Island." It is an accurate historical account of how the Robber Barons of the Money Trust hoodwinked the American people into accepting a Federal income tax in 1913, and how the so-called Federal Reserve System is used to milk the American people for billions of dollars. I know this sounds crazy. Read the book---you won't think it's so crazy after you read all the details.

If any one idea is predominate, it is that the American people have the individual RIGHT to own guns. It is not a privelege to be granted or taken away by government decree, it is a "God-given" right, a right that existed BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF EXISTED. It is not that the Government "permits" people to own guns. The Second Amendment states it clearly--"Shall Not Be Infringed." No ambiguity there. The idea that "the militia" is the National Guard is also erroneous. The militia is the part of the population which may be called to arms in an emergency, which is not a part of the regular military forces.

The militia existed BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT EXISTED. The National Guard was not created until the Dick Act of 1913. Prior to that, each state had it's own State Militia. The Militia Act of 1793 was the legal basis for their existance. If the nation and the states had been correctly following the Militia Act of 1793, we would not have ever needed the Dick Act.

Today, the law that governs the militia is 10 USC 311. (That's Title 10, Section 311 of the United States Code.) It says that ALL able-bodied men, between the ages of 17 and 45, who are citizens, or who have made declaration to become citizens, are members of the militia. Furthermore, so are all women "who are members of the National Guard." And, furthermore, all men between ages 17 and 64 "who have prior military service" are also members of the militia.

The militia is these men and women above^^^ "who are not active-duty members of the Army, the Navy, the Air Force or the Marine Corps." In other words, EVERY ABLE-BODIED MAN WHO IS NOT IN THE ARMED FORCES IS IN THE MILITIA, more or less.

That would include everybody on this board who is male, able-bodied and older than 17 years old. Welcome to the MILITIA.

The Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms because a "well-regulated militia" is necessary to the security of a free state. And what is the militia? All able-bodied men between 17 and 45, and 17 and 64 if they have prior military service. In other words, "THE PEOPLE HAVE THE UNDENIABLE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS." Not just when the government says it's okay, but now and forever, and it "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

The guys in the militia believe this in their hearts and souls, because it is the truth. If the Government tries to disarm the People, there will be civil war. And that's pretty much it. There are 1.8 million soldiers in the U.S. armed forces. The licensed deer hunters alone in the U.S. constitute THIRTY-ONE MILLION MEN. Do the math. We don't work for them. THEY work for us.

Archived