Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Poop Man Bob

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^ Read my second post, bro.

And anyways, I say again, you people don't think this guy is smart because he's not being righteous, and because he's not pulling out some super over-elaborate plan to carry out what he's set to do. He's straight business, and he's doing it nicely. That's fucking scary. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many killers have been shown to have above average intelligence??

just because he is all business and very focused on his mission (uhh, killing the innocent and defenseless) that mkes him smart?

puh-leeeeeez

that is a morons view of intelligence.

i know plenty of unfocused, scatterbrained intelligent people

and plenty of driven, focused morons

look at out president..

determined enough to win the presidency

it didn't make him smart

Originally posted by amItoolate?

^^^i like how you added where your from at the end of your post as if to make sure everyone here knows your in the red zone:rolleyes:

i think mr. mang is the sniper, hes mad cause he cant move to philly.

what the fucks your point?

its too early to say whether hes smart, or a genious, or whatever...at least i think so. if he continues to stay stealth in communities that are on the lookout for him for a long period of time, it'll be real scary. hes smart enough to puzzle crime profilers, and hes definitely very skilled at what hes doing.

i would venture a guess that he is more of a well read person than an intelligent one..

he is defying crime profilers because he is busting old paradigms about serial killers..

he doesn't take anything from the victims or the scene

he knows nothing about the victims

the victims are of all ages, races, ethnic backgrounds, cultures, classes

he is not commiting any other acts of violence during the crimes

he has not stated a purpose or objective

Originally posted by !@#$%

i would venture a guess that he is more of a well read person than an intelligent one..

he is defying crime profilers because he is busting old paradigms about serial killers..

he doesn't take anything from the victims or the scene

he knows nothing about the victims

the victims are of all ages, races, ethnic backgrounds, cultures, classes

he is not commiting any other acts of violence during the crimes

he has not stated a purpose or objective

I don't think doing what you've mentioned requires that one be well-read, whether in serial killer books or not.

All this dude's done is taken randomness and multiplied it to the largest extent possible.

Random victims. (Both in that he doesn't know them and that they are all different from one another)

Random places.

Random clue(s).

It's this randomness that creates the most amount of fear in people, simply because they are unable to exclude themselves from the possible list of targets. At this point, if you're alive and leave your house, you're a possible target.

Anyway, my original point was that dude doesn't have to be well-read in order to pick people at random. It's not that hard. He very well might be well-read, but it's not necessary attribute for him to do what he has done. I think common sense and calm wits will get him a lot further. Common sense, i.e., don't leave shit behind, don't be seen, be calm, etc. Most people try to do this (use common sense) when committing a crime, but dude here has actually done it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Even the most focused and determined moron screws up very early on his journey. Bush may be a moron, but he is a moron with money and power. Very different thing... he's screwed up plenty of times, but he can get away with it.

Cowardly tactics and lack of compassion for the innocent and defenseless does not equate being dumb. It equates being WRONG, but not necessarily dumb.

Now I don't think the guy is super intelligent, but he does seem to know what he is doing. And in a high profile case such as this one, they bring in the big guns to investigate, and it's not easy to get away without leaving evidence behind. The amount of shit they can get from that tarot card alone is unbelievable, if they haven't already, it's because the guy knew what they'd be looking for. We don't know much about the details of the investigation, so I don't know how far they've gone.

I'm willing to say that the guy is calm, focused, smart nutjob, and that's that. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The amount of shit they can get from that tarot card alone is unbelievable, if they haven't already, it's because the guy knew what they'd be looking for.

all the things i listed were ways in which he has defied profiling by not fitting any of the previously held models..

my point about being well-read, you made for me...he knows enough about crime-scenes and investigation to know what they would be looking for...

whatever..

if people want to think he's smart because he has terrified people with the systematic execution of random people, so be it

...and now that oyu mentioned it, how do we know this guy isn't another moron with a lot of money and possibly power..

what if its a cop?

or some rich fuck who read "the most dangerous game" on etoo many times..

eeehhhh

its all speculation anyway

you kids might be hard of thinking, so I'll repeat myself and you guys read it SLOWLY.

The sniper isn't picking victims, he's picking locations, he's finding good cover and escape routes from specific LOCATIONS. He's picked places like malls, gas stations and schools simply because they have a high human traffic factor, not because he expects some 'victim profile' to show up, the victims are secondary to the success of the mission.

This shows some ability to 'think outside the box' as far as serial/spree killers are typically profiled but it doesn't make him an evil genius.

Originally posted by Smart

you kids might be hard of thinking, so I'll repeat myself and you guys read it SLOWLY.

The sniper isn't picking victims, he's picking locations, he's finding good cover and escape routes from specific LOCATIONS. He's picked places like malls, gas stations and schools simply because they have a high human traffic factor, not because he expects some 'victim profile' to show up, the victims are secondary to the success of the mission.

This shows some ability to 'think outside the box' as far as serial/spree killers are typically profiled but it doesn't make him an evil genius.

Exactly. Just being random. Not being smart.

the shooting last night in manassas was right off a VERY busy road... it was around 815, there would be so much going on then that no ones going to make any sense of what happened. the fact that a white van was seen on that road at that time means shit also.

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

i bet it's a woman... shooting up craft stores

"i am god"... you know how women are saying god could have been a woman. she must have some weird complex.

and in my experiance, it's woman who deal with tarot cards. i've never met a dude that knew much about them..so yeah, i bet it's a woman. and that is my 2 cents

they are saying the sniper pushes the ill white dodge caravan aswell, and we all know no bad ass murderers are rolling such a gay whip. i'd snipe the motherfucker with my kershaw straight up in his temple.

Guest angry xbox

this guy will probably go down in history as one of the smartest serial killers out there. i hope he hits at least en for they catch him. Oh and him running around with another fool and shooting out the side of the van isnt confirmed. thats what those fucking pigs think and they are wrong. he is firing at people from almost 500 yards away and only a 454 caliber or higher can pop off such a round and a gun that powerful has quite the lenghty barrel that would not be well fitting out the side of a fucking van window. So yeah. they say itsa 762 caliber. this person is no doubt ex-military special ops, id put money down on it. and yeah i hope he gets away with it all and yeah if it was my pops or me i still wouldnt feel much empathy towards society regardibg the issue. this country deserves its fuckinbg crime 100%.

Re: the dark side speaks...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this...

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted... Beer,

El Mamerro

exactly how i think...

Guest angry xbox

eat a dick asshole, 762 and 223 are the same caliber accept one is longer and has a larger shell casing, in any case its the same shell casing from what an M4 carbine would use which is from either a fully automatic assault or a high powered rifle and a .223(whoch is waht you shoot at camp) would never make it 500 yards to kill a man.

well listen Dick Asshole, the longest range this uy has shot from is estimated to be 150yds, furthermore the cops went through a big show and tell with an AR-15 (.223), NOT an AK-47 (.762)...

xbox, it's past your bedtime, when you wake up you can check your facts

Guest angry xbox

i dont need to check my facts i am right you are obviously not paying much attention. If he was shooting from 150 yards they woulda caught this tough guy by now but ummmm they havent so go read some mre of that so called liveral media garbage from MSNBC you shitwad.

Originally posted by angry xbox

If he was shooting from 150 yards they woulda caught this tough guy by now

right, except you're wrong and he's not caught...

that so called liveral media garbage from MSNBC you shitwad.

liveral? seriously if you keep calling me 'shitwad' and such I'm gonna force you to play elsewhere, cool your jets there tiger.

Guest angry xbox

you started with the derrogatory comments wiseass, so dont come crying to me about it and go exerting your un-immense powers asa message board moderator. I could care less about your idle threat and if that is how you choose to make a retort to my insolence then let it be a lesson to all here, that SMART is not as smart as he would lead you lemmings to believe. Oh yeah and umm i have many a workstation from which to go forth using and blah blah blahb lahb albh albh albh

I said to you:

no, they say it is a .223 caliber.

You said to me:

Originally posted by angry xbox

eat a dick asshole

you know what, go get another workstation genius, we can play that game all night...

Guest angry xbox

ahahhah for once i will admit to being wrong...

ahahhahaha

its just because i dont like your attitude.

but dont think that im going soft here pal...

l0rd Ka0s

Update.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...r_shootings_131

capt.1034463743.sniper_shootings_mddw101.jpg

A detail composite of a box truck that police are searching for in the Washington D.C. region is shown after being released by Montgomery County Police in Rockville, Md., Saturday, Oct. 12, 2002. The truck is believed to be linked to the sniper shootings in the Washington D.C. region.

Cops Release Sniper Wanted Poster

Sat Oct 12, 9:12 PM ET

By DEBORAH HASTINGS, AP National Writer

Investigators hunting a sniper responsible for 10 attacks released their first wanted poster — composite images of a white box truck — after authorities confirmed Saturday that an eighth death was linked to the killer.

The images are the first of any kind to be released in association with a killer who has been stalking suburban Washington areas and targeting victims apparently at random. More than a week after the shootings began, a massive task force of county, state and federal officers still won't say if they know who they're looking for, or even if the sniper is acting alone.

"We're putting information out, asking people to have their memories jogged," said police Chief Charles Moose of Montgomery County, where five people were killed.

The two images, produced by the FBI (news - web sites) based on witnesses from more than one shooting, show a flat-front white truck with a roll-up door in the back, a weathered paint job, a small dent in the back bumper and unknown dark purple or black writing on the side.

The witnesses were unable to provide the exact wording on the truck or the license plate number. They did tell investigators it appeared to be an older model with a loud motor.

Moose said investigators are also working with witnesses to produce a similar composite sketch of a white Astro van with a ladder on the top that was reported seen leaving the scene of Friday's deadly shooting at a gas station near Fredericksburg, Va.

Asked if the separate sketches meant the sniper may be using more than one vehicle, he said it "is not our goal to make any suggestions at all. We're working with witnesses."

The images were released as the reward for information in the case reached $500,000.

Archived