MAKE OUT CLUB

Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PAYROLL

thats some cold blooded shit posting her up like that man...delete that post!

its okay my love payroll. i can handle little men like rusto man. he and i go way back into the hifi art boards. fucker is such a lagger.

but i think i found rustoman....dude. now i know why you lagged so much on meeting with me!

http://boys.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/GreggForeman.jpg'>

Originally posted by Wilt

no devilush..im gonna have to go with myself and just say im ugly...word.

i'm going to have to say no.

773 i heart you too!!!

i heart 773.

shit! best believe pgw is on there! funny shit man; i love those business cards. i hope that you made it home safe.

popgunwar:

Interests: drawing. and lifting weights and looking at myself in the mirror all day while flexing my massive biceps and making my modeling poses. yes that is true....i am a model. Oh yeah...that picture of me is g-thuggin. yep. but my hair is longer now. not because im trying to look "mod" or "indie-rocker" psssh but simply because i can not afford to cut it. i waste all my money at this resturaunt, PLUTOS. i buy salad and get steak on it with a lemon water. Oh yeah... im homesick. email me with free plane tickets back to colorado. im bored out here in california. its really boring here. although i am a model. yes. people come up to me all the time...and they say things like, "you look just like a model", or "maybe you should be a male model", or "you look like you should be a male model", and i have to laugh because i am soo good looking....of course im a model.

i just didnt imagine u to look lke that. and has anyone ever told u u look like a model? haha

cut ur hair!

Guest YinzerXpress

scared of this, there are some hot ass girlies on this shit from round my way.... i have to remember im committed:love2:

Originally posted by Giving Tree

ok so here is a valid question.. do you really get alot of ims from that thing? or emails? i mean, i cant really see it being that cool or having that many people getting ahold of you from it..

just curious.

so far ive had over 50 girls and for some reason 1 guy email me/msg me...so..yes...people are into it.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

ok so here is a valid question.. do you really get alot of ims from that thing? or emails? i mean, i cant really see it being that cool or having that many people getting ahold of you from it..

just curious.

i met an insane amount of people, mostly girls from moc...i even met my gf that ive been with for 9 months. at first you get lots of ims, but then when you get buried in the middle its harder for peopel to find ya and the im amounts go down.

wilt..shut the fuck up. you are very very god looking. now, eat one of the cookies that i just baked.

cinnamon! of course i understand...only a stonecutter would understand. you look very tough indeed. and in shape. but for someone who wins every race that they are in, you have to be. :) ;)

nope mispantalones....still does not work. this curiousity is killing me!!

Archived