RELM 1 SA ...BLT...DST...FNF....RTS....DKS...IW..CONTROL...

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

straight up,

why in the world would somebody start writing Relm last week. FYI the BOSTON RELM has been writing RELM for over 18 years. Are these dudes writing Relm around the country even 18 years old? Those toy Relm throw-ups look butt, mang straight up. Not that I even had to point that out. The only person writing RELM to even be considered other than the Boston RELM in my eyes is the Dude from LA who has been writing Relm for many years and who had no way of knowing there was another Relm accross the country except years later. Fake-ass Relms will never get respected, POINT BLANK....drop the name and keep your honor , otherwise drown in your pool of irrelevent illegitamicy, lil' man.

porcelain...I'm gonna play nice here. let's do it this way. If you insist on writing Relm at least do it the respectable way and write Relm5 or something. The Relm from Boston is RelmONE, so technically if you still want to write Relm, you being from somewhere else, cool but change it to Relm5 or Relm6,7,8,9 whatever. That would serve you much better and it's the right thing to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived