RELM 1 SA ...BLT...DST...FNF....RTS....DKS...IW..CONTROL...

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still got ups in the bean from years ago, I was ridin around yesterday, caught a tag here, a tag there, washington in JP, washington in Dorchester, dudley station, Blue Hill ave, Roxbury crossing, just some things I pass by not even paying attention to. Peace Relm, It's nothing new to us Boston Area heads that you've put in work, it's just the people that don't know the drill that make a big fuss over shit. fuck these hatin faggots... peace.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Yo RELM there is a mad toy, actually the worst graff ive ever seen in my life time who is writing relm here in MA...I have flicks of the diahrea he is putting up around my town because theres really no scene here except for what i do.. and that fucker went over me too..you should fuck him up. I wont even post the flicks cuz their so pathetic well yeah i will so everyone can laugh..

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

I told you...what pissed me off was that yellow shit that looks like an attempt at 3d didnt quite make it on all the letters hahahaha whats funny is that theres graff runnin in our town that we did but his shit got buffed within 2 days..First Element Crew sucks fuckin dick..

• 2 weeks later...

yo relm is definately one of the real heads say what yall want about style colors ect...the nigga does his thing been doin his thing and still is...i live in baltimore and the nigga is dst fam for life ...everytime i went to boston and we would link up for real we would get locked up...lol no bullshit the nigga been through some shit...and when we went to lock up in roxburry the nigga had the cells all blazed up with stickers markers ect... like it was the corner....yo relm nuff respects holla at me son hope all is well with the wifey and kids......relm a true definition of a graff writer to the fullest fuck what yall heard.

karock dst ba sa baltimore to boston baby holdin it down.....

• 1 month later...

Re: definitely original...

Originally posted by cool christ

relm is dope, but long ass paragraphs on how many times he got locked up, how many fights he got in, etc. don't really impress me...

let shit talkers talk their shit... it's equally silly to counter with a longwinded gangsta biography!

no beef, just an observation!

very true.

its funny that people keep saying that ...but check the facts......I wasnt the one who posted any long winded something or other.....it was some one else who was acting on their own ......speaking a word direct and to the point........

I agree ...personally i dont like long winded speeches , especially when someone is riding their own thing.........i am more into actions than speeches anyway............KHALAS (thats enough)

Relm1

• 3 years later...

Archived