__The_Thoroughbred___

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8otech

Wow...I litteraly have no idea who you are, but from that staement, I feel like I'm being stalked. especialy since it's edited...

What's the deal, care to elaborate on that?

I wouldn't waste my time stalking you

Tagging small Tattoo shops is just bad form especialy when the owners live above it.Tagging apartment buildings is one thing but you fucked up

and hit the place another time. I don't like having to say sorry to angry friends on the behave of another writer I don't know.It was either Moyen or some one else pushing GTS. If your not him I'm sorry for venting on you but keep your friends in check.

I could elaborate on this some more but I'd rather not say the city ect etc.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Tagging small Tattoo shops is just bad form especialy when the owners live above it.Tagging apartment buildings is one thing but you fucked up

and hit the place another time. I don't like having to say sorry to angry friends on the behave of another writer I don't know.It was either Moyen or some one else pushing GTS. If your not him I'm sorry for venting on you but keep your friends in check.

I could elaborate on this some more but I'd rather not say the city ect etc.

Well...I'm racking my head to think of what your on about. There are only several people who write GTS, each in different cities. If you would tell me which one is was, I could be of more help. If anyone of them choose to hit something that happens to be owned by so and so which gets back to you, forcing you to catch shit about it, I can't really appoligize for it.

What I'm wondering is why you'd 'say sorry' on my behalf if you don't even know me. What are you appoligizing for??? "On behalf of writers accross Canada, we graciously regreat that one of our members has defaced your building."

Thanks for be so descriptive and aloof.

if you want to actually tell me what's up...e-mail me. If not, consider this squashed.

peace

luminousgreen@hotmail.com

Well...I'm racking my head to think of what your on about. There are only several people who write GTS, each in different cities. If you would tell me which one is was, I could be of more help. If anyone of them choose to hit something that happens to be owned by so and so which gets back to you, forcing you to catch shit about it, I can't really appoligize for it.

What I'm wondering is why you'd 'say sorry' on my behalf if you don't even know me. What are you appoligizing for??? "On behalf of writers accross Canada, we graciously regreat that one of our members has defaced your building."

Thanks for be so descriptive and aloof.

if you want to actually tell me what's up...e-mail me. If not, consider this squashed.

peace

luminousgreen@hotmail.com

Taking your actions apon myself was something I felt needed to be done due to the savarity of such a situation (lose of unit rental home and business) my life long friend shouldn't lose his life blood due to the lack of common sense by a moron that tagged his home and a series of small businesses. I'm emailing you later on this evening when I'm not in class so I can tell you where this happened and who I am. Your sarcastic remarks have done nothing for you.I wouldn't want this to go any further then a public flogging at dawn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived