Phone Change

stract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by stract

well, as i see it, i have already answered your question. like i told you, people around me said my shit was dope,( ive done alot of other peices)

shut the fuck up

you suck until WAY further notice

for those of you who saw my last post, the one that was critized so much for the lack of style, and the same name thing.. look at this one, it was just barley started, but is that even close to being on the rite track, imporoved at all from my last post?....when finsihed it will say Musterd, or Mustard, i havent decided. but once again, respectvly critize agian...tell me exactly what you hate ( detials...etc: colors, shape, shading, 3d....) and tell me if any little part of it is on the rite track.

http://fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={0E51EE50-B51F-485F-8763-16B0C072B834}'>

:D :D

allrite, i hear it, ill stop posts and go just to blocks and learn letter forms, but im defenitly sticking to PH1 , it wont be phone, becuase itll have my ph1 signiture next to it, plus they will recognize how much better his style is, thats if i even ever go bombing, . For you that are experienced, i recently stole a caligraphy book, you think that is the best place to start learning basic letter forms?

ive seen phone do PH1 pieces on a number of occasions.

i still find this amusing though..

Archived