Fuck your CD's Part II. Newest CD you bought?

DEE38

haven't bought it yet, but

my order for philip jeck's 'stoke' came in

yesterday.

i might also buy somethin' by toshinaru nakamura

and sachiko m today.....

and if i'm really lucky the hanatarash cd.

bum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BROWNer

actually they sort of do. i used to own 're-entry' before they got all

into 'heavy' hiphop steezo...which they were already kind of

orbiting towards..still, not exactly techno..

if anything, both those dudes have more of a metal backround

than hiphop or techno. god, ice, godflesh, ear, etc.....plus a few

major label compilations of ambient and dub...martin is all over

the place.

They would be techno as in "electronic", but it's definitely way more digital metal/hip hop than rave crap. I haven't heard any of the real early stuff like Sidewinder and such, but I'm quite happy with what they're doing now.

And now I went out to the record store and picked up "Spectrum" by Jega, for free from the used bin. Fucking awesome stuff. And I also grabbed a copy of:

http://www.aquariusrecords.org/images/scudmurdcd.jpg'>

...since my first one was stolen along with my CD player and expensive headphones. Worth buying all over again. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Tony Pajamas

those any good?...thinkin about buyin em on my next trip

Mf grimm's rhyme style is different then any other, if you have heard his stuff before you may like it.. it takes getting used to, he rhymes real slow, but with flow

the one big trip- is defiently worth buying, - I expected it to be all heiro, but it has some dope tracks by others, the other side is a dvd, however I was dissipointed by the dvd, I thought it was going to be show footage of heiro and crew with interviews, but it is a following of drugged out ravers across the country. The music is dope though..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

Mf grimm's rhyme style is different then any other, if you have heard his stuff before you may like it.. it takes getting used to, he rhymes real slow, but with flow

the one big trip- is defiently worth buying, - I expected it to be all heiro, but it has some dope tracks by others, the other side is a dvd, however I was dissipointed by the dvd, I thought it was going to be show footage of heiro and crew with interviews, but it is a following of drugged out ravers across the country. The music is dope though..

word...ill pick em up thx

Archived