Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inus12

* REMEMBER 9-11*

Recommended Posts

WOW 1 YEAR SINCE THE TOWER ATACKS. IT FEELS LIKE FOR EVER.

I REMEMBER I WAS CLEANING CARS.AND IT CAME ON THE RADIO THAT A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS.THE SHIT HIT THE FAN WHEN THEY COLLAPSED THOUGH.

WELL I HOPE EVERYONE TAKES TIME TO REMEMBER WHAT THEY WHERE DOING THAT DAY AND ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE THAT GOT TOGETHER ON THE WORST DAY IN THE WORLD.

"GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY....AMERICA FUCKIN RULES"

 

dEoHcE...TheMostBlunted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish there was a wae to totally deminish terrorism.people need to embrace peace everywhere on this planet.condolences...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest crack is wack

i was eating mushrooms when the towers collapsed i still dont know if it was really real...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that early in the morning?thats weird as hell.......this world sux,im moving to a diferent world,then im stealing dwane wayne's glasses.so fat yo.in all seriousness,its rilly sad that all those people were werking rilly hard or doing sumthing else goin bout dayly life and they are gone now,with out any last werds to their families,very sad the living family members and friends couldnt do the same eether....its so sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I LOVE NY.

 

However, "america" as an attitude and government and corporation can still suck my dick.

 

It wasn't "the worst day in the world"... what about the day the US dropped Nuclear Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, exterminating most of the people in the whole city, or the day the US carpet bombed Dresden? All three cities were civilian targets and far more lives were lost there than on September 11. What about the millions of people who die in the third world as a result of earthquakes or flooding, or genocide? Get your head out of your patriotic ass. Or don't, I'm not so naive to expect that you will even think about what I'm saying. Long live this wonderful corporation we call america.

 

RIP to ALL the innocent people who died this year, regardless of so-called race or nationality. Lives were lost not only on September 11th, 2001, but also in the racist backlash in the US, the so-called "operation enduring freedom" that killed thousands of innocents, and the oppressive regime of Israel over the Palestinian people.

 

NO WAR ON IRAQ.

 

AND POST SOME FUCKING FLICKS OR POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0209/911.new.york.gallery/01.jpg'>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blancito
Originally posted by BEOWULF

I LOVE NY.

 

However, "america" as an attitude and government and corporation can still suck my dick.

 

It wasn't "the worst day in the world"... what about the day the US dropped Nuclear Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, exterminating most of the people in the whole city, or the day the US carpet bombed Dresden? All three cities were civilian targets and far more lives were lost there than on September 11. What about the millions of people who die in the third world as a result of earthquakes or flooding, or genocide? Get your head out of your patriotic ass. Or don't, I'm not so naive to expect that you will even think about what I'm saying. Long live this wonderful corporation we call america.

 

RIP to ALL the innocent people who died this year, regardless of so-called race or nationality. Lives were lost not only on September 11th, 2001, but also in the racist backlash in the US, the so-called "operation enduring freedom" that killed thousands of innocents, and the oppressive regime of Israel over the Palestinian people.

 

NO WAR ON IRAQ.

 

AND POST SOME FUCKING FLICKS OR POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0209/911.new.york.gallery/01.jpg'>

 

 

actually some of us think about these things everyday. you seem offended that people chose to talk about the loss of life and patriotism today, the one year aniversary of the attacks. get your head out of your ass. today is their day. not the afghans, not the palestinians, not the victims of drunk drivers; but the people who died in the terrorist attacks 09.11.01.

 

you also go on to point a big ol finger at 'america as an attitude' and imply that we are the worst perpatrators. calling us out for bombing nazi germany? ain't no people, race, country, or religion that doesn't have blood on its hands. all you are are doing is pointing fingers...'what about when you did this, or the israelis did that'. you are not talking about the actual complexities behind all these situations. try reading more than headlines and repeating tired mantras from the passe left, anti-war , anti-america, anti-israel hippy squad.

 

respect to those who were killed a year ago today by backwards fundamentalists who where unable to reconcile narrow world views with the rest of the modern world. respect to their families and friends. respect to nypd and nyfd for going head first to their own deaths with the hope of helping people foremost on their minds. and finally, we aint perfect, but respect to the USA for being the land of the free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BIG COUNTRY

If you stop tagging American Businesses, The terrorists win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

 

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

 

then move somewhere else if you dont like it and stop bitching...ungrateful...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blancito

<img src=http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10075384&w=450&h=337>'>

 

i can still remember the smell. it lasted down here for months. wtc rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

 

Originally posted by YourWelcome

 

1. i dont live in the united states

2. america has caused too much carnage in the world too cry foul when it comes back on them, what happened is a shame but it was inevitable...and what do i have to be grateful for courtesty of america may i ask...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck you, you nazi pig if it wasnt for the us shit would hit the fan all over the world.....if we didnt have a million us soldiers all over the world at any one time there would be a lot more blodd spilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blancito

 

 

actually some of us think about these things everyday. you seem offended that people chose to talk about the loss of life and patriotism today, the one year aniversary of the attacks. get your head out of your ass. today is their day. not the afghans, not the palestinians, not the victims of drunk drivers; but the people who died in the terrorist attacks 09.11.01.

 

you also go on to point a big ol finger at 'america as an attitude' and imply that we are the worst perpatrators. calling us out for bombing nazi germany? ain't no people, race, country, or religion that doesn't have blood on its hands. all you are are doing is pointing fingers...'what about when you did this, or the israelis did that'. you are not talking about the actual complexities behind all these situations. try reading more than headlines and repeating tired mantras from the passe left, anti-war , anti-america, anti-israel hippy squad.

 

respect to those who were killed a year ago today by backwards fundamentalists who where unable to reconcile narrow world views with the rest of the modern world. respect to their families and friends. respect to nypd and nyfd for going head first to their own deaths with the hope of helping people foremost on their minds. and finally, we aint perfect, but respect to the USA for being the land of the free.

 

thank you for submitting an intelligent and intelligible reply. i support the last paragraph to the fullest, believe it or not, i just thought that there should be a dissenting voice thrown in the mix. not that i don't still believe what i said. but you are right about honoring the victims.

 

i never said that america is the worst perpetrator. however, as the most powerful nation on the planet today, i think it is important to avoid being hypocritical with respect to the rest of the world.

 

as for reading only headlines, please, you know damn well that i was being simplistic to prove a point. it's a rhetorical device, not the full depth of my knowledge on the subject. "aint no nation without blood on its hands" is a completely useless statement in this context and undermines the rhetorical strength of your argument. whatever, wtc rip. patriotism is still for the weak minded and fearful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blancito

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

 

Originally posted by 4th miracle

 

1. i dont live in the united states

2. america has caused too much carnage in the world too cry foul when it comes back on them, what happened is a shame but it was inevitable...and what do i have to be grateful for courtesty of america may i ask...?

 

 

You could be grateful you're not a boot clicking nazi, or a worn down communist worker drone. You could be grateful that the UN has a human rights commision (started by eleanor roosevelt). You could be grateful that this century has been been dubbed the 'human rights century' - and if you don't think this has anything to do with the USA, you sleepin. Now as i said we are not perfect. But all this....'it was a shame what happened but you americans deserved it' You don't see us laughing when shit happens to other people. You see us give money, resources, and the help of our business community and/or military. Private donations by US citizens to world charities dwarf most industrialized countries contributions to 3rd world causes.

 

But enough politics...you want to know what you can be grateful for? how about graffiti, or the wu-tang clan, how about suede puma's and and a pair of jordan's? you could be grateful for your shelltoes and your sag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

 

Originally posted by 4th miracle

 

1. i dont live in the united states

2. america has caused too much carnage in the world too cry foul when it comes back on them, what happened is a shame but it was inevitable...and what do i have to be grateful for courtesty of america may i ask...?

 

Where would you happen to be from? Reply and I will gladly e-mail you a list of things wrong with the place you live. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blancito
Originally posted by BEOWULF

 

thank you for submitting an intelligent and intelligible reply. i support the last paragraph to the fullest, believe it or not, i just thought that there should be a dissenting voice thrown in the mix. not that i don't still believe what i said. but you are right about honoring the victims.

 

i never said that america is the worst perpetrator. however, as the most powerful nation on the planet today, i think it is important to avoid being hypocritical with respect to the rest of the world.

 

as for reading only headlines, please, you know damn well that i was being simplistic to prove a point. it's a rhetorical device, not the full depth of my knowledge on the subject. "aint no nation without blood on its hands" is a completely useless statement in this context and undermines the rhetorical strength of your argument. whatever, wtc rip. patriotism is still for the weak minded and fearful.

 

sorry i didn't get to this in my last diatribe. i'm talking reality here, not rhetorix. you tell me that my statement about no innocent groups of people is useless and also talk about how the USA needs to avoid hypocracy. you have missed a major point; the world is far too complicated to divide things into black and white. it is far more important to fully consider as many aspects of a situation and hold what may seem to be hypocritcal views. and this includes acting as a moral and ethical leader even when one is not a saint. so when i talk about "aint no nation without blood on its hands" what i am getting at is there is no reason to go pointing fingers at the US as if we were the only ones making mistakes. which you do more than imply with your list of 'atrocities'.

 

sitting here, blocks from ground zero, i don't see this situation very casually or unbiased. and i'll be blunt, i'd dont particularly appreciate rhetorical dissention for its own sake in this case and on this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×