Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

of course i know rash.havent seen him in years.my boy ran into him last year said he was chillen.i grew up with the whole crew.off killed li like 13 years ago.we were 1 of the biggest crews around back then.only like 3 other real crews.we were 1 of them.

Its crazy, Rash played a huge part in me getting into graf...He had stopped long before i ever really got started...He use to tell me about his dad lending him and SURE the car at night, and of course he didnt know they were going bombing in it....Did you know a kid who used to write GESH who lived right across the street from him???SBOX????They are old skate crew of mine...Do you know Booger???Im rambling....

DAM

yea i remember gesh.cool kid.he was down with my man ceesers crew sk.i remember sbox to.i remember when sbox smacked tear up.and booger dam man.lol i havent seen that guy in years.yea man eveyodu use to meet up at the train station.thatwas the good old days when graff was real hot.when strong island was straight crushed.but back then everybody used to call me Eones.i didnt start writeing miles intill 93!

miles out 4 fame..........

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...