I shit outside today for the second time in my life

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the first time i took a shit in the woods it was cold and it was in fall.so i tak my shit.get some leaves, try to wipe my ass. the leaves all crush so i have little dry leave clusters stuck all to the o-ring.at this point im pissed and feelin real dirty.so im like fuck it.so then im tryin to look for my huge turd on the ground.i couldnt find it anywhere.then i looked on my shoe.damn at that point i felt really dirty.the end

this one time i was hella young at some park with hella other kids in the afternoon. i felt that i really had to shit so a ran to the nearby school and pooped in some bush right by the doorstep of a class. i didnt have anything to wipe with so i just but my mario underware back on and posted it back on the swings. all the other kids knew i smelt like shit and told me i had crapped my undeez, but i hadnt. i couldnt find the words to explain so the called me shit ass and smelly kid for the remainder of the afternoon.

Archived