• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cornhustlah

one o' my favs...

Guest SPFlatty

Sir Kero

a true junkie...guys been killin em for years. all quality in a quantity fashion. if all freight writers would obey that rule the trains would be a prettier place (maybe that's the problem, the scene's become infested with street bombers plagueing the lines...you little fifteen minute throw up virus' stay off). fuck the bullshit! paint a piece or don't paint at all...

KERO...keeping it certain for years...much love yo!

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: Sir Kero

i agree. kero is sick. never seen a 1/2 assed piece from this guy. top notch.

Guest Stemtron

What can i say, kero is the ultimate. I dont want to sound like im clinging to his nuts, but hes been my favorite writer since back in the day. He's had at least a little influence over everything comming out of utah. I've got mad kero flix both new and old, but i'm too lazy to post them. Maybe i'll get around to it.

shit, keros been one of my favorite fr8 writers since way back when...i got a bunch of nice kero flics i might post...dude must have paintin massive amounts of fr8s in 1998, because the mojority or what i catch from him is 98...

i dont like some of them but the rest are pretty hot and the dudes clean , keep rockin. does he still paint?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this