I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

•nakone•

i dont know what the fuck im going to do

okay here is the situation.. my mom is sick for the past week or so now, (musle spazum.. and she cant do shit)... and im really tight on money now it sucks, i need to find work

my dad doesnt want to give me my mom or my brother any money for groceries, so were just living off what we have now.

my mom got her disabilty check the other day and i had to go school shopping, so i went to this indian place, bout a cheap pair of pants, and 2 shirts for under 20... then i went to the mall and bout some more shit.. and didnt even spend 50 bucks on cloths, and nothing looks crappy either i like it all.. (im thankful that i got something)

and i went food shopping and had to get stuff for my dog and cat., i needed shampoo tp, breakfast for the morning.. and dinner for the next night, it sucks

now my house looks like shit, i clean it so much and my brother wrecks it... and he dont listen to me.. and i do everything by myself now

and im like the nurse, because everytime my mom screams pain im right there to help her.. its getting real nerv racking.. i didnt even sleep last night i did all my sleeping in school literally..

i dont even know where im going with this, i just had to let it out

all im saying.. be really happy for what you got, because when you don't have it you learn how to appreciate things more

honestly.. i dont know how much longer i can last.. im cracking up big time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

damn dude, that sounds like a bad spot to be in.

but seriously, what the shit is your dad doing in this situation to help out? besides not too much at all it seems. are your parents divorced? or do they just despise one another? not telling you what to do but you should beat your brother until he realizes what is going on here, and then club your pops until he lends some sort of a helping hand in the situation.

hope it eases up for you and yours.

Guest --zeSto--

very sorry to hear that your going through hard time.

Either become a blues singer or get a job.

I know it doesn't sound right, but you're the man of the house now.

Guest fr8lover

yo naks im sorry to hear it buddy. hope it all smooths out and your mom gets better, i remember she was having problems when i was up there. get your shit done then go paint or something to release some tension. make taco buy you some cans, hes a homo anyway.

the only thing my dad does is pay the morrage (thank god), and bitch about how much money he needs, while ignoring me, and ignoring what i need.. i asked him to go food shoppin he was like no your mom can do that (she's sick)... and now my mom got like no money to spend on that shit anyway...

oh well

normally i would be dick head right about now but this is serious.

man i hope you dont take this the wrong way but you should seriously get rid of your pets, they might mean a lot but it cant mean more than having you and you fam healthy and not hungry. you could even sell them if their worth anything. find things around the house that has no emotional value but can be traded in for money at a pawn shop. get rid of your cd players and video game systems, keep your comp cuz you might need it for school. try to shop for as many things as you can at the 99¢ store, theirs no shame in it. borrow quarters and nickels from your buddies at school and keep them, they wont notice it. get a job, thatll help a lot. make your brother grow up, quickly, tell him hes the man of the house when youre at work and TELL him what to do, dont ask, stealing is bad but if you gotta do it, take the money from your pops you deserve that money anyway, dont take too much at once take like 5 or 10 once in a while. when youre out and about collect as many soda cans as you can and recycle those sucker. if your city has those recycling bins for each house, wake up or stay up till about 2 or 3 in the morning and grab as maney recyclables as you can and keep them, people are paying to get rid of them so theyre not willing to make the money off of them so fuck em. do anything you need to do to survive man, just try to stay on this side of the law as much as you can, if you get seen stealing soda cans run like hell and dont look back, youre worth nothing to no one if youre behind bars.

i thought i had problems cuz i needed to pay for lost school books and wanted a new big block engine i couldnt afford. good luck man.

shit aint easy bro im saying though it shouldnt be ur problem your what 15 i think, call someone on ur pops and tell them he aint feeding u. u should get a job even if your parents give u money for clothes and shit having extra money is never a bad thing expecially in times like these. i know u live kinda around my way if u need help finding a job let me know ill see what i can do other then that rob ur pops when hes sleeping and go buy you and ur mom some food and dont buy him shit.

see.. i wish i could take money from my dad.. but he is so cheap that he has it all in the bank, he might have 5bucks on him

and if i called anyone to tell them this, they would prolly take me to like a shealter or something

but tonight is kinda good.. my moms check cleared so were 400 dollars richer.. but that needs to hold off for a month..

Originally posted by •nakone•

i dont know what the fuck im going to do

okay here is the situation.. my mom is sick for the past week or so now, (musle spazum.. and she cant do shit)... and im really tight on money now it sucks, i need to find work

my dad doesnt want to give me my mom or my brother any money for groceries, so were just living off what we have now.

my mom got her disabilty check the other day and i had to go school shopping, so i went to this indian place, bout a cheap pair of pants, and 2 shirts for under 20... then i went to the mall and bout some more shit.. and didnt even spend 50 bucks on cloths, and nothing looks crappy either i like it all.. (im thankful that i got something)

and i went food shopping and had to get stuff for my dog and cat., i needed shampoo tp, breakfast for the morning.. and dinner for the next night, it sucks

now my house looks like shit, i clean it so much and my brother wrecks it... and he dont listen to me.. and i do everything by myself now

and im like the nurse, because everytime my mom screams pain im right there to help her.. its getting real nerv racking.. i didnt even sleep last night i did all my sleeping in school literally..

i dont even know where im going with this, i just had to let it out

all im saying.. be really happy for what you got, because when you don't have it you learn how to appreciate things more

honestly.. i dont know how much longer i can last.. im cracking up big time

wow nak, im actually really sorry to hear that. my dad has multiple sclerosis. ive had to watch him deteriorate over the past 8 years from my dad, a normal dad, who used to be able to do stuff with me like most good dads doo into a shell of his former self. its really made me a hateful person in alot of ways. but yeah.....it sucks to have to watch a family member go through that. actually, theres not much watching involved. in the morning my mom gets him on and off the toilet (hes a pretty tall guy, even though you cant tell now since he has to be in a motorized wheelchair...) and after that i pick him up and transfer him to another scooter and go to school, come home, check on him. make him lunch, do a bunch of other stuff around the house so its not a wreck when my mom gets home. its really fucked up our "normal" family too. everything revolves around this fucking disease and i hate it with a fucking passion. and i've had the displeasure of finding a suicide note my father had written and hidden. then i ended up not sleeping for a week so i could keep a constant eye on him. no one ever found out about that, not my mom not anybody. just remember this though: be there for your mom.

yeah i hear u tyler...

my dad almost died when he was 18, when he worked in the ship yard, a steel been on a crane fell and hit him in the face, he lost all his teeth, his left eye is messed up, and his jaw was broken.

and i think because of that... he is even more of an asshole, i mean i feel for him and all.. but he always fights about money, and about stupid shit... i just hate it

Archived