the DE"krew thread

Guest loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

some kids put me down with a DE after i bought them beer... but i'm thinking it's a different DE...

most of the DE KREWS that i have met and heard about all originate around the same area..LA

i heard there was alot of guys down there huh?

when you guys were paiting.....like some paint ballers?

hahahahahahahaha

i wish i could have been there as well, all that new stuff is so fukin ILL....

damn!;) :eek:

Guest willy.wonka
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

To funny i opened this thread thinking it was the inland empire de which i do believe is no longer around but dont quote me. It took me a few pages to see that it wasnt the de i was hoping to see. At first glance i was like awww how sweet somoene new to de has been biting my scetches from shit i did in peoples black books back in 1998. Well im at a loss thought i might have a way of getting a hold of the ie or should say more matured de..

await one

ps to any one that it might concern im coming back to cali

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THE DE CREW

WELL AS 4 THE IE DE WE ARE STILL AROUND BUT WE HAVE ALL MOVED TO DIFFERENT PARTS OF CALI,,,,,,SO DONT THINK WE HAVE JUST DIED BECAUSE WE HAVENT JUST LOVIN FR8S AND POSTING OUR OWN SHIT ISNT A BIGGIE ,,,,AND AWAIT ITS GOOD TO KNOW YOUR RETURNING TO THE IE AIDER WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR AND IF HE HASNT ALREADY HEARD OR SEEN .........RELES< DE KRUNCH

Archived