FLORIDA (MOSTLY MIAMI) WALLS (48 PICS)

Beyond Extreme

Miami got a LONG history of kids that bomb and kids that burn.

To mention all them crews in the same sentence is a mistake.

Aim Crew - Artists In Motion - Est. 1987

original Prez: Solo One

original members:

Vote

Note (aka Pen One)

Main (aka Logo)

Enemy (aka NME)

Scam (CAN Crew prez),

Icey (ATKM Prez) (Crime At Night, All The Kings Men)

Aim Crew - 2nd generation

Seel -V.I.P Crew - Vandals In Power

Junior - V.I.P

Score aka D.J. TMS (Ten Million Scratches) - JFK Crew (Just For Kings est. 1987)

Nore 9 - JFK, VO5 (Very Outstanding 5, est. 1985)

Dekay - (F.A) Free Agents est. 1986

Doze - (M.O.B. Crew, Westchester est. 1986) Masters of Bombing or Miami's Organized Bombers, North Miami Beach est. 1986

Meer -

Mek (aka Mecs)

Aim is the Only crew left in Miami that CRUSHED the city in the 80s, and is active again, with the 2nd generation members.

DAM Crew est. 1989

Freek

Zun

Fate (not the original FATE VO5)

2nd generation

Elex

Rev

Gwiz

is the last 80s piecing crew to come out of Miami in the 80s, into the early 90s.

They had a big comeback in the late 90s With Freek and new members and are currently active.

MSG: Metro Style Graff / Miami Style Graff

is actually a crew from Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, etc) not Miami

although some members might be from parts of miami. They are younger kids and Im kind of out of touch with their generation.

This is who i know is down:

Crome MSG Prez, i think

Negro

Crook

Bane

These guys bombed hard

Dask

Kemo

These guys just piece

MSG came out like in 93 and killed the higways for a while, then started piecing and doing alot of permission walls.

Im not sure all the names of the members, cuz when i see 3d style pieces I dont bother reading them, unless they happen to be block letters.

T.E.

New crew

MSix

Cure

Lease

maybe others.

these kids do legals, pretty cool youngins.

Actually I used to write with Lease's Older Brothers in the late 80s.

To the dude who asked about SNAIR...

Snair One - VO5 Crew OLD SCHOOL writer and BBOY from North Miami

partner - Nasty Ness VO5

I liked to call him the Hatian Sensation he called me the Groovin Cuban

ONE of the FEW BLACK writers from Miami.

Hardcore street bomber, nice handstyle and good piecing style.

Later started the WBB crew of Miami Beach (We Be Bombin')

moved to L.A. in like 90 or 91 to live with sister. I bumped into him in college when he ame back hollering about the "realistic" hex and Slick blends. After that I couldnt fuck wit him. But I wont front, we did alot of shit together in the 80s.

Aint heard from him in years.

So this has been a little history lesson from me to you about miami, MY 2nd HOME.

I wrote in Miami from 1986 to 1989.

Even though I had INSANE beef with AIM CREW and BEEF with DAM CREW,

I give props WHERE DUE.

The Cool Nigga Dash 167th.... FC... TC5iver

TNSB 1985. VO5 1986. JFK (Prez) 1987. WHO 1988. H5 1989

Holler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Flix

I'm actually in the process of tracking down people and gathering flics from the 80s in miami for a book im doing.

I barely took flics of my own shit, never mind others. BUT , VOTE left me all his flics when he joined the army so i got em in storage somewhere.

anyway, i dont know how to post flics here yet... and it hundreds of flicks to scan

maybe one day

Peace

The Dashism

Los Latin Kings De Miami

Dash, im very interested in that book. I was around miami and writing 10-12 years ago. I never photograped anything because it never occured to me to document graff. I was just doing ma thing, living life. Besides, i didnt even have a camera. Alot of dope shit went down. soooooo many forgotten writers. I just have mental images, and that is severly lacking. Think of all those dope writers that influenced us that now are gone, completely forgotten.

keep me/everyone updated on that book.

peace

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

oooh hell to the naw...

HEY DASH WHO BEEN KILLING THE FREIGHT SEEN IN MIAMI FROM THE GETIE UP.............................

DASSSSSSSSSSSSS RIGHT THEM FUCKIN LIL HAVANA SOUTH BEACH GANGSTAHSSSSS hahahah...

• 2 weeks later...

yo, ZUP.

ZUN told me he had 100's of Pic's when i last talked to him like 4 years ago.he also said that FATE was outta town,

or was it TVEE that had all them FLICKS, either way they both are mad down. FREEK has painted the most Legals in the 90's. peace to MEKS ELEX ..

i remember VIP BSK 7UP DFC THC VO5 AIM NSK FC IBM

then FE FA IH FS TM MSG STV TW MOC

but forget the NEWSCHOOL there will be another time for that so Forget about the New Generation i named,

im kinda off busy right now, so later i'll give you more history...

well DASH is str8, knows his shit..

i've met KRASH from Cali4nia cbs,

but peace to those who rocked the 90's like ONE67 and those from SBS crew in upstate FL.

when i last saw ONE before he got locked up, he had 100's of Freight Pic's of ACT and other upstate Cats, they have never been recognized, they hold shit down, i've never seen a pic of theres in the INTERNET.

but ohh well, and they didn't do lil GetUps. they Pieced It Up.

well Miami is Waking Up if you ask me, it's finally Reviving. it wasn't our fault, its just that it was Hard to Survibe in Life and Graff at the same time, and The LAWS became Stricter, and the Miami'/Hialeah COPS where off the chain, and its too hott in Miami .... also they GOt RIDE off all the PENETS that were worth Painting in...

well i've met you DASH in the PeNet a few years ago, you were Painting with TEAL ZAME and some other Inkhead i think. well Peace...

Archived