what makes YOU.........................YOU????

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

well... maybe fuck some other guy... or something... I'm not realy sure... have you tried girls? They're soft and sweet and the good ones don't smell like 'man-ass'...

I'm thinking this might be your problem, get a date with a girl or two and let us all know how it goes...

man-ass?!

:lol:

You guys are wierd. :D

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by ToYs

SHHIIIAATT ninja! my thread had pictures bizznitch! you need to stop consuming all that postahol, cause you trippin!

toys.... go figure. ;)

:lol: :king:

what makes me me. i am a rebel.. but not one of the kids with mohawks trying to be cool by rebeling thier parents or anything. . i rebel more against youth culture and fashion... i dress to fit in.. not to stick out. ... well.. fit in to where i wont be noticed.. but i dont go and buy the new ambercribie and fritch sweater.. yeah just so i dont stick out.. i also try not to stick out in conversation.. if someone says something to me.. i will respond with a simple answer.. and i dont seek confrontation.. if i dont like someone.. i just wont say much to them.. um.. thats what makes me me.. i just try to be in the crowd.. but at the same time not part of the crowd.. .. yeah.

Archived