Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

"BEHOLD, JAH IS MIGHTY!"

ive eaten spaghetti the last 5 nights in a row. its not cus im poor or lazy though, its because I FUCKIN LOOOOOVVVVVVEE spaghetti.

fuck it, im poor and lazy.

Guest willy.wonka

sounds like my house...we just switched to some other kind of food though..we were in the pasta stage for a long while....i love it too.

I have toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches for lunch everyday (except today coz i ran out of tomato) and i buy them frozen chicken burger things and have them in burger buns with hash browns for dinner every night.

:o

ive been sick the last couple days so im not allowed to be in school cus ill contaminate the kitchen. so i went in and got all my ingredients and sat in for the demo and im gonna cook it at home. so tonight im having deep fried prawns with tartare sauce, creamed potatoes, and veal medallions. mmmmmm......

Guest Stapler

I want a big DEEP FRIER for my house. Just like Moe from the Simpsons hahaha if you know that episode..........But seriously you ever tried Mars Bars capsuled in ice cream and then batter and fried that is the madest tasting stoner food.........YUM:crazy:

Guest sneak

my daily lunch involves a chicken, lettuce and mayo sandwhich, salt and vinega crisps and a can of coke

dinner is what ever the bitch puts on the table...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this