why do you hate on mainstream?

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a feeling this sprung from the avril thread or and i was one of the main people arguing so ill put in my 2 cents....

i never said i didnt like skating anymore first of all (at least i dont think i did) i said i was pissed that every little kid who watches mtv or the x games walks around with a skate now thinking they are cool strictly because of that. i know its stupid, but i skated for years and a LOT less kids skated when i was really into. so seeing every motherfucker around that i have no respect for picking up a sport that i used to do religiously just pisses me off alittle bit. when i frist started snowboarding something like 15 % of the people on the mountains were snowboarders, now its like 70 percent or something. it was just a little funner when it was a more unique style.

its not just skating though, its almost anything these days. anything they see a celebrity doing they want to do. its pathetic. and everyone buys into it 110 %. all the manufactured bands these days are a perfect example. its not even instruments most of the time. its just sound with enhanced voices singing along to a fuckin retarded theme thats been played to death. and they think these artists are special for some reason. they think the styles theyre rocking are actually theres and they hold them as fuckin gods. why the fuck cant people realize that everything they do theyre told to do and its not unique, its not special, its not fuckin entertaining. if it ever was, its not anymore at least. people even eat healthy food these days cus its the fuckin hype. im not saying htey shouldnt eat healthy, but why the fuck cant they do it because its good for them and not because fuckin celebrities do it???!?!!! what pisses me off about the mainstream is how much bullshit it is and how much people buy into it. i dont especially have problems with specific mainstream qualities in themselves, i just cant stand the fact that people do them for all the wrong reasons and it turns people into fuckin ignorant, greedy, pathetic consumerism bitches and im sick of it. im sick of peoples mentalities. another one that bothers me is the toy thugs (tease). these motehrfuckers are so fuckin stupid. they think acting hard is cool. youre not hard tease, youre an internet toy who lives in the city. the funny thing is that you care enough about being hard to act like it online. if you really want to play along to this fake thug thing, remember this quote, "real thugs move in silence." im sure youve heard it a million times.

and i dont listen to music for any reasons besides the appeal. if i like something, i listen to it, if i dont, i dont. i like a huge range of different music from mainstream hiphop to underground, reggae, soul, jazz, blues, oldies, ska (not much), punk (barely any), and latin shit. i dont like a lot of underground hiphop.

http://augustachronicle.com/images/headlines/052098/tommie_smith.jpg'>

i know how to play this fucking game willy. wanna keep playing?

all thats going to happen is when you post racist pics, ill post racist pics (even thoiugh this isnt racist), eventually the mods will get tired of it and make us both stop.

thats how ill get you to stop.

so come on, keep showing your racism. nazi fucker.

Guest willy.wonka

the jolly nigger

This is a striking and very colorful trade card. It's also one of the most outrageous examples of nineteenth-century white attitudes toward blacks that you'll see on a trade card.

The Jolly Nigger card is one of the more common bank cards, although some variants of this card were produced that are quite scarce.

Courier of Buffalo issued the Jolly Nigger card in 1882, making it the first-ever mechanical bank trade card. It's shown here at 85 percent of full size.

real fucking funny.

you are such a bitch.

and if the mods on here dont do shit about this theyre fucking racist too.

i know what youre stupid ass is thinking 'im not being racist, fuck im not even white! i once saw a black guy at a store, i didnt even run away! im not racist. all im doing is showing pictures to piss you off.'

thats exactly what you want isnt?

you think im some ignorant, cynical, uppity nigger with a negative outlook on life who doesnt realize truth from satire. well im not. i know youre just doing this shit to piss me off. im smarter than you think. but youre still a bitch.

and i still hope you and your family die. punkass bitch you aint shit.

BLACK POWER.

Archived