basking in the warm guts of a fresh kill

rip gut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onebadmotherfucker

yeah you better stop DANCIN OUTLAW 68, i know detok and he's not someone to piss off and people writing his name really pisses him off(he likes to cut people). hey d, i e-mailed you, get back at me.

Originally posted by onebadmotherfucker:

yeah you better stop DANCIN OUTLAW 68, i know detok and he's not someone to piss off and people writing his name really pisses him off(he likes to cut people). hey d, i e-mailed you, get back at me.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha .... thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. now you just sound more like a bitch... and all of you kids are BITING cocksuckers that need internet fame. stop acting so tuff on the internet AND GET YOUR OWN FUCKING STYLE. but i did like how you threw a LTS piece in there even though they hate you. the better the artist the harder the bite.... and you know what dancin whatever... those dudes wont do shit, just ask them to battle in the streets, and, you guessed it! they are too pussy to go bombing... tbk and sor dont kill ANYTHING. hahahahahahahahahahahah...

Guest onebadmotherfucker

i usually dont like to waste my time on morons but i'll make an exception, first off what i wrote online was a joke but i guess your too stoopid to figure that out or is it you feel tuff when your talking shit online sitting in your room? and we dont kill shit? who cares what you think, what fucking authority are you? your nothing but another jealoues hater.

Archived