BRINGIN' THE FUCK

Guest phr8nigglet

Originally posted by phr8nigglet

aye man you sure talk a lot of shit dezn...for your shit not being on point...just like you were told the other day...ill let you slide cuz your boys with arys

Being boys with Arys has nothing to do with me hating your style. You let me slide. You have to be fucking kidding me. I'd rip off your leg and drink your blood for fun. You really have no clue what you'd be getting into. As far as my work. I paint however I feel like it. I could burn your ass on a bad day. Point is your piecing style is well calling it bad or horrid is giving those words a dis. I was fucking around being an asshole with the Biter R thing. He knows that. A lot of shit just got said about it after it was said. End

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toyeraser

bnsf gets buffed quick

i don't know if i approve of people painting trains they know will get buffed, just so they can get their flick and put it on the internet. kinda bunk. nice graff though.

Guest tainted meat

Re: bnsf gets buffed quick

Originally posted by toyeraser

i don't know if i approve of people painting trains they know will get buffed, just so they can get their flick and put it on the internet. kinda bunk. nice graff though.

if they knew the trains would get buffed then why did they go around the numbers?

i don't like this shit anyhow. fuck this stupid graffiti. i would have gone right over the numbers.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

Re: bnsf gets buffed quick

Originally posted by toyeraser

i agree with the nice graff. feeling that ish.

but honestly, i dont think that the buff issue even effin matters. why do you care what this dude does and why? you should be happy you are even getting a chance to look at it.

fuck it, what do i know? whatever. notta. nonsense.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Maud'Dib

from oakland to sac-town, the bay area and back down…

Cali is with it, put your mac down, gimmie LOVE!

California…knows how to PARTAY!

California…knows how to PARTAY!

in the citaaayyyy…of SJ!

Guest Graff Jesus

dammit i vowed to stay away and you gotta come with this! you toothless wonder! i knew someone had to talk some shit. it just wouldn't be right unless i have some hate sprinkled at me...

Guest Stemtron
Originally posted by seeking

biter, yer a faggot...

a huge cock sucking, taking it in the ass and grining while another dicks slaps you in the face, faggot!

damn, what was that for?

Archived