Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mista_Merc

More euro bits....Mist from Paris

Guest --zeSto--

absolutely imperial!

I've got some older flics,

and this is great to see such progression!

i believe i said 'holy shit' when i saw the first. i saw the next few and settled for a minute before my eyes fell out after also seeing the first two in the second post.

After seeing the first pick i waited for 15 minutes for the rest to load and it was all worth the weight love that miste dudes stuff so tweaked hhhhhmmmmmm aarrrgghhhhh droooooooollllllll.....

I've just talk to him this afternoon,he was working on some retro shit like white and grey for a gallery.

iama try to do some flix by the next day

I just thought I'd post some up as he's a Euro writer whose style doesn't adhere to the American blueprint that much - you can see it's got it's origins in that Crime Time Kings style which appeared round about 85.

Originally posted by Mista_Merc

I just thought I'd post some up as he's a Euro writer whose style doesn't adhere to the American blueprint that much -

I only just re-discovered Mist's stuff recently .. and it blew me away. A few years ago, his and Steph's productions did stand out from the crowd, but today he's head and shoulders .. IMO!!

Pukka.

Wow..i can't belive id forgetten about Mist...

Mist and Lokiss..now that.....off the fucking hooooook

this dman computer cant handle loading lokiss's extravagant site..so i cant get any flicks up in here..

www.lokiss.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this