HAVE YOU BOUGHT HOOKERS BEFORE?

mr snortalot

i guess it's an unsure yes. i was in thailand hanging out with this guy from trang that didn't know shit for english but he took a liking to me and paid for my drinks so i chilled with him. he was a lawyer of some sort. anyways, i ended up at a kareokee bar that was a whorehouse with him and four cops. he kept insisting on buying me a whore but i wasn't backing it. to make a long story short, i ended up waking up in some strange bungalow with this girl and four condoms on the floor. i found out later that the lawyer had payed the bungalow. i don't remember the girl in the whorehouse but then again i don't even remember having sex with her, so i had to hit it one more time cause she was fly. either way i didn't pay for it and the std test all came back clean. i do miss thailand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. you better just be sure you wore condoms and they dont bust and that your womans not a man! thailand is sick though. then again, if you dont remember anything, maybe the condoms were from the lawyer and you, and the chick played the bungalo or whatever. why would some lawyer take you to a whore house? hahahahaha. nah im kidding. i have heard some fucked up shit from guys in pubs and shit over there....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

yeah, i've fucked a pro.

but i didn't pay for it.

i just got her and her friends high.

thanks for the flahback, it was a crazy night

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

where was i?

Prostitutes

I'm a male registered nurse, in Houston, Texas. The HIV infection rate in Houston's general population is about 1.2%. The HIV rate in the most heavily infected country in the world, Uganda, is about 4%. The HIV rate among IV drug addicts is somewhere around 5%, in some groups much higher.

The HIV rate among streetwalking prostitutes in Houston is TWELVE PER CENT.

DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HOOKERS. IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ASKING TO CATCH AIDS.

Originally posted by krie

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by jah

youre an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTUALLY POINDEXTER,

I GOT ONE OF THOSE DICKS THAT LOOKS PRETTY SMALL WHEN IT'S FLACID BUT GETS REAL SWOLLEN AND BIG WHEN I BECOME STIMULATED AND EXCITED...

GIRLS TELL ME IT'S BIG, THEY COULD BE LYING, BUT EVEN IF THEY ARE.... I STILL FUCKED THEM!

Archived