Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr snortalot

HAVE YOU BOUGHT HOOKERS BEFORE?

yes i have, i also beat them up after to get my money back. but it does raise my health level.

Guest krie
Originally posted by jah

youre an idiot.

Guest socrates

Pablo was your mom a whore, because this may be that you are trying to sleep with people like your mom to make yourself feel comfterble.

Guest HESHIANDET

two words - under pressure

Guest willy.wonka

my friends were gonna get me one after i got out of the mental hospital...SAN FRANCISCO1995

well it didnt happen

Originally posted by Pistol

yes i have, i also beat them up after to get my money back. but it does raise my health level.

:lol: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord...

Guest ArtvandaL

never

but I have thought about it when I get really loneley and horny, and the hooker looks decent, but nah, never have and never will. I'm fuckin nice married women now, and they let me, believe that!

Guest ArtvandaL

I forgot to mention I'm rapidly becoming a swinger... its scary but fun

I GOT HEAD FROM 2 ON 2 SEPERATE OCCASIONS, I DIDN'T PAY EITHER TIME...

SHAMELESS, A COMMENT LIKE THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT A COUCH POTATO HERB YOU ARE... TRYING TO ACT ALL GRIMEY WHEN YOU'RE A PUSSY, YEAH I CAN TELL!

Guest mafIAkilla

ive had something similar.....one time this girl fucked me for drugs,so it was a semi-prostitution thing.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

one time this girl fucked me for drugs,so it was a semi-prostitution thing.....

no.. that's an everyday thing!

If a woman is considered a 'semi-prostitute' because she makes trades for sex,

then every single girl I was ever with is a prostitute.

even if it's the cost of dinner, a movie and a handle of Jim Beam... there's always a trade off.

I LOVE HOOKERS THEY'RE DOWN FOR LD TROWING CANS AND WHAT NOT AT 50MPH.GUER SAID HE ENJOYS THE MANHOES ON WASHINGTON.NO THATS WHOA.

I had a hooker last sat. night. I was coming from a jazz club/ tagging a little. I was on my way home when I was like, "Hmm, I should get a hooker." I had just enough for a blowjob; I decided to go go for it. Me being the masturbator, paid for it because I couldn't really cum. I had already masurbated about twice that day. Anyway, I had to pull out so that I could cum, but after my second pull out she was like, "Look baby I have to go." I was like, "Wait what if I give you an extra five bucks?"(the only money for a cab ride home) she was like ok. She went back down and then I pulled out and came.

But I tell you, she sort of looked like a man, which I'd only realized about mid-blowjob, so while I was ou trying to get off I was feeling around for any extra body parts. Thankfully I didn't find any though. The bad parts were that the blowjob wasn't even that good, I didn't cum in her mouth, and I had to catch the metro home.

I masturbate like a convict/ I con tricks wit' small tits, to palm dicks with their armpits

Originally posted by master bates

I had a hooker last sat. night. I was coming from a jazz club/ tagging a little. I was on my way home when I was like, "Hmm, I should get a hooker." I had just enough for a blowjob; I decided to go go for it. Me being the masturbator, paid for it because I couldn't really cum. I had already masurbated about twice that day. Anyway, I had to pull out so that I could cum, but after my second pull out she was like, "Look baby I have to go." I was like, "Wait what if I give you an extra five bucks?"(the only money for a cab ride home) she was like ok. She went back down and then I pulled out and came.

But I tell you, she sort of looked like a man, which I'd only realized about mid-blowjob, so while I was ou trying to get off I was feeling around for any extra body parts. Thankfully I didn't find any though. The bad parts were that the blowjob wasn't even that good, I didn't cum in her mouth, and I had to catch the metro home.

manhoes : and where did you cum at ?in your hand?wtf?

i shoot them with my uzi and get my money back....somtimes i park on a cliff so when they get out they fall and die.....good times....:D

you should all remember my story.and most hated the fact that i got a hooker. blah. no std's to report. and no i havent called her back yet. maybe some lonely nite. ha ha ha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this