Juan/Preys UPS HC

AbovE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

homeslice

your so wrong about that, these are that old...i even have mags from those year with some of these pieces in them...lay off on the hating, go have a bagel or something.

Re: homeslice

Originally posted by MRBURNS

your so wrong about that, these are that old...i even have mags from those year with some of these pieces in them...lay off on the hating, go have a bagel or something.

Mr.Burns, I'll act like SMITHERS on this one.

Guest nelsonlou

true prey is pritty dam dope but he should start 2 paint more often 2 get back up ......but he and the rest of ups got my respect

Originally posted by pablito escobar

IF YOU ASK ME PREY NEEDS TO SHOW ME HOW ITS DONE BECAUSE MY CONSTANT NOSE BLEEDS HAVE ME HEMMED UP AT HOME ALL DAY

hahaha... no on asked your opinion... Now sit down and wait until your called on...Thanks so much...

Above UPS................................................reporting as ordered...........................we have someone trying to kill the vibe of a cool discussion about someone who put in some work here..

not to get you all ryaled. but i was pointing out a fact.. as og as you guys say prey is it look like cycle and gaze from the sports crew days which if you know graff history youd know they did it first.. get off my dick and tell your boy to quit styles that he bit that were only cool in 93.

Originally posted by AbovE

Wasnt Pablo Esc executed oh yeah I was in that team that stormed his mansion in the hills of columbia hehe waxed em all then I went home and had a beer ......................UPS

:eek: lol that just says it all....PREY is nasty....some of his letters i dont feel too much but for the most part there pretty solid...in my eyes..crazy fuckin fills up the ass...simple style...(for the most part)...good writer

alright well we got a rath post....we got a prey post...where are the crick and zats posts?....i need a history lesson i missed all this....

thanks above you are a good teacher..

Guest MRBURNS

hey esco

for your information, i think all writers were influenced by the peers where they grew up...who said these guys in r.i. even saw what ct writers were doing??? just because u were home stroking off to an old graffiti magazine, doesnt mean everyone else was.

• 6 months later...

Archived