Juan/Preys UPS HC

AbovE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING OF HELL

Hey, Pablo.

most of the stuff youve commented on is old. he was doing that style when it was current in the east coast. it wasnt just cycle and gaze. there was emit, gaze, cycle, noble, sad, besm, sub, and a shit load of others in other states doing a style similar. the scripty soft letters twards the bottom of this thread are more his current style.

educate, before you speculate.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

Hey, Pablo.

it wasnt just cycle and gaze. there was emit, gaze, cycle, noble, sad, besm, sub, and a shit load of others in other states doing a style similar.

educate, before you speculate.

almost everyone you would see in CT flipped that kinda style_the above mentioned were only some. the whole thing to me is basically jest throwups meets vulcan with lots of fades_

look at my link and you'll see more ct style nonsense

Re: Some more el DonJuano

hey i was just wondering if prey was the guy that started that whole "mumps" looking effect ? i think this train was the first time i ever saw anyone do it, and i was really blown away. i remember a bit later cycle and some other guys doing it - then it getting really played out, but that was a good while after i saw this train...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by /-|3e|_____

almost everyone you would see in CT flipped that kinda style_the above mentioned were only some. the whole thing to me is basically jest throwups meets vulcan with lots of fades_

look at my link and you'll see more ct style nonsense

im saying. i just mentioned the above because they are the most easily noticed from back then.

that early 90s dead letter flip was big all over the east coast from dc to mass. everyone had their own version of it.

Archived