Early Albuquerque-The Hidden Graff Gem!

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DRIPONERS

hell yea 2zc the roots of out kings stack dickie/temper those guys are ill even today. rock albuquerque to the fullest. illegals are the way to go even with chavez around. fuck martin chave viva graff!!!!!

Guest KING OF HELL

dude. post more JOLT. i realise he isnt "OLD SCHOOL" but his creepy stuff was so fresh. i loved his characters. little spider girl and shit.... hey slimeball?..wheres my book?

hell yeah

TRUST killed the burque for sure! i saw his shit no matter where i lived on the west side or by UNM i saw trust up... sick hand styles!

fat fill in straight letters on the waffle house building off coors near the highway! "TRUST IS DEAD" or something like that...

effin' hard core

DASH definitely killed it and from what i've seen still does...

SHOCK R.I.P.

Does his brother still put him up?

Guest i7531p

The last time I was in Albq. back in 99. I hooked up with a couple of guys who wrote Casket ,Lost ,and Dial. Does anyone know if those guys are still around?

Originally posted by i7531p

The last time I was in Albq. back in 99. I hooked up with a couple of guys who wrote Casket ,Lost ,and Dial. Does anyone know if those guys are still around?

casket is stll here,if it's the same lost i think your speakin of he's here,and i just talked to dial today.he' moving to denver soon.Ragso........

I sure enjoyed reading the history of Burque graffiti.

ATK was the best crew I've ever been a part of.

I remember riding my bike around looking for Cast(now Amen) throw-ups and tags. That shit really got me psyched on writing. Agree used to call Cast "The Terminator" - cause he KILLED shit.

God bless New Mexico.

as soon as i get moved into my new place i will share all of the flix that i have from the the 90's.

major influences: 2face, rock, jolt, kema....

considering the population of albuquerque compared to big cities, its amazing how many good people have come from there.

!

how I miss that green chile.

reppin' for the candy lady in old town and the tram going up the sandia mountains.

go back across town to the mesa or go chill by the rio grande and trip out on those city lights!

i had no idea cast was amen!

damn he really did kill it w/ those vertical tags on the light poles almost every pole near duke stadium was cast!

hotness

Guest o.g.sofa1

I LOVE NEW MEXICO

WORD UP WICKED!I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN,ME AND THE FAMILY ARE GOING TO CRUISE UP TO SANTA FE THE BACK WAY,AND STRAIGHT CHILL ALL DAY.NO DOUBT AMEN WASNT HIS ONLY ALIASES!HOMEBOY STRAIGHT KILLED SHIT!!!!!IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ABQ HISTORY BE LOOKING OUT FOR A ALL AMEN SECTION ON MY WEBSITE!!!oh i just posted up thirty flicks last night at www.pbase.com/sofa_ones peace! the sofa>>>:idea:

Archived