COLT45....

*SIZEROKS*

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: and check this out...

Originally posted by toyeraser

you people are soft as cake [...] we kill and die for this. that's real. fuck europe. bow down.

I don't know, man. These German heads brought the fucking pain down on a whole race of people, enslaved a horde of innocents and invaded the fuck out of their neighboring countries on some militant-racist takeover shit. Europeans can be some savage motherfuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldfaithful

doesn't look to me like either of them are pushing any limits with style so whats the big deal its not like either one is pushing a new sltyle and the other is jockin it so go paint

Re: THE REAL COLT .45 IS FROM LA...

fuck this fake ass euro faggot garbage name jocking dickriding toy as bitch. the real colt .45 been writing for over 15 years. and he ain't some punk ass faggot that started writing by doing pieces. that motherfucker came up from the lowest toyest tagbangin gangbangin ass shit existence to one of the top kings in what's probably the tuffest city to bomb in north america. you faggots sit around painting freights and euro trains during the day or at night with lights and no sweat and you think you're a drop in the bucket. does anybody have any idea what somebody has to do to paint trains in LA? does anybody have any idea what you gotta do to dominate the freeways and streets of LA? no you don't so shut your euro art faggot ass up. and the real colt made his name and established himself without any help from anyone else. he just got from a hyped up crew like a year or so ago, but before that he did everything on the solo tip. he didn't have older homies to teach him how to piece. he had to teach himself. plus i can 100% guarantee that if that fake ass euro faggot ever was within 50 ft. of the real colt .45, he'd get stabbed or shot so fuckin quick he wouldn't know what happened until he was dead. and if any of his faggot ass friends were with him, they'd get TKO'd with their faggot friend. 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 on the fakeness...

wow thats pretty rash, even for me. but he's got a point. i cant imagine anywhere being haarder to paint than los angeles, where you have to worry about cops, who think your a gang banger, gang bangers who think your from a rival gang and other writers who wanna bust your ass just because. no matter how hard you say it is to paint in europe, i believe it would be a lot harder to not only paint in la, but if you get caught im sure the penalties are tuffer in la, cali in general than anywhere else in the world. and the american Colt45th = fresh

Guest 234lbs

then erase your fake ass post. or wait till someday that guy finds you. :mad:

dude, get off the g tip. Europe is harder than you think and LA isn't as hard as everyone says. In LA people know how to behave to survive cause there are g's everywhere and no one wants to get beat. It's easier to sneak by and fit in. In Europe or other weird american cities people try to be as hard as writers from LA say they are and then they end up surpassing it. Europeans don't really give a shit about America either except for NY (which is stupid). They think freights are gay. as far as violence - writers in wannabe g cities beat the living fuck out of each other more often than people in LA talk about it. Both Colts are dope...in my opinion, especially Colt from tko. LA is one of the funnest cities to bomb. Downtown is asleep. Bombing Europe is fun surreal shit. Fools get savage and pissed in Europe when they see you bombing a building that's 600yrs old. Like someone above said, "it's a world we live in, not just a city." Think outside of your city. YO! Big ups to Sento!

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by 234lbs

Like someone above said, "it's a world we live in, not just a city." Think outside of your city. !

Originally posted by 234lbs

dude, get off the g tip. Europe is harder than you think and LA isn't as hard as everyone says. In LA people know how to behave to survive cause there are g's everywhere and no one wants to get beat. It's easier to sneak by and fit in. In Europe or other weird american cities people try to be as hard as writers from LA say they are and then they end up surpassing it. Europeans don't really give a shit about America either except for NY (which is stupid). They think freights are gay. as far as violence - writers in wannabe g cities beat the living fuck out of each other more often than people in LA talk about it. Both Colts are dope...in my opinion, especially Colt from tko. LA is one of the funnest cities to bomb. Downtown is asleep. Bombing Europe is fun surreal shit. Fools get savage and pissed in Europe when they see you bombing a building that's 600yrs old. Like someone above said, "it's a world we live in, not just a city." Think outside of your city. YO! Big ups to Sento!

i dunno about that. LA is pretty gangster - have you ever been blasted on because you were bombing? I know i have and most LA heads have.

People are sooo ignorant. Graffiti is waaaay bigger then america.European cats have been doin graff and doin it very well for a very long time..remember spray can art??If you go to europe running around talkin all this nonsense your gonna catch a bad one..same if some ignorant euro cat ran up in l.a.,nyc etc.. talkin garbage.you playin yourself talkin about shit u don't know about.All i know is i painted trains in Warsaw and i was worried about way more then the cops. You can find Ignorance as well as freshness worldwide. Give it up for both Colts!

HE SO FINE

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO KNOWS COLT 45 EM TKO? I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. HE HAS THE SICKEST OF STYLES. HES ON HIS OWN TIP. HES LIKE THE ONLY ALL CITY WRITER CONSTANTLY GETTIN UP AND NOT JOCKING THE PLAYED WACK LTS KOG STYLE. COLT 45 IF YOU EVER READ THIS. LETS FUCK!:D :eek: :love2:

when i started this post i had no idea there was a euro colt. i wanted to showcase colt45 tko because his style really caught my attention. on the other hand colt from europe seems to rok mad transit, to me that is real graff regardless of where its done. its funny cause we have two writers from completly differant continants and completely differant styles. in all i like both writers. one is from la, the land of gangs, drive by's,ghetto birds, police brutallity,and a lot of other fuked up shit. the other from europe the place where transit still gets roked(in my oppinion what real graff is all about) although it is getting harder and punishment much stricter. europe is definatly established yet still evolving into its own. respect to both writers......

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by stylepolice1

colt 45 is so fucking up in la its insane. TKO is everywhere on the freeways and in the city.

haha stylepolice...fuck why didn't i think of that name.

Guest FromTheHeart

Its all very much felt. I like how, just like someone else above said, he's in a class of his own in a city where style diversity is somewhat held back. big bump

I dont know how or where that black and blue colt picture came from, but all i can

say is that i took that picture....

So what website was it stolen from???????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived